Teeth..WOW

edited April 2012 in Ages & Stages
So I rub my son's gums every night with a wash cloth. Friday I noticed his bottom right tooth was cutting. And this morning its sticking out just a little and now the left one is cutting!!! My poor baby, two at the same time! But I can't wait till the pains over and he gives me that smile with those two pearly whites :)

Comments

• edited February 2013
  • Awe yay Rion :) but poor him hes gona b in pain :(
  • My sons 9 months and just now cutting his bottom teeth..when I run his bottom gum, all I feel is a sharp little tooth, but he's in so much pain and crud a lot now :(
  • Rub* cries*
  • @stephenie rion is 6 months and these are his first. How long does it take for them to show completely?
    @nylasmommy I am excited because I can't wait to see him smile with teeth, but yes hes in pain, how are you and nyla doing?
    @ericak22 yea thats what I feel too, just sharp lumps, hes chewing everything and crying alot at night!
  • edited February 2013
  • They usually come in pairs ;) my son is 6.5 months & has 8 teeth!! :O
  • Awe, his smile is going too b so much cuter :) we r doing good. Nyla has her six months shots 2moro :(
  • I noticed two days ago 1 had popped out on bottom gum but found another today on his top gum! Poor babies but yay for us mommas :)
  • @clope18 oh wow!
    @nylasmommy glad to hear yall are good, Oooo I hate shots, hope she does well (crossing fingers)
    @tashalou one to one bottom, never heard of that before, poor babies. But I bet you're excited for that toothy smile!
    @stephenie darn thats a long time!
  • edited February 2013
  • @PregnantELF I thought it was strange but their there and giving him grief :( but I am very happy :D
  • I just found out today, my daughter is getting 5 teeth at once. She had half of one already. She hasn't been sleeping well and I thought maybe it was an ear infection or something... So I took her to the dr. He checked her out and says no infections our anything, then showed me her gums. She its getting her top 2 teeth, her top fangy teeth and her other bottom tooth. Pray they come in quick, cause I am going on 3wks of 4hrs a night of sleep. Hubby is in jail, so its just me. I miss sleep. She will be 7mos on the 17th.
  • Dillon's 7 months and has 4 about to come through on the top. And he's got croup. He feels like poo :-(
  • My little Makenna is 6m and has no teeth yet!!! I love the gummy smile tho and she's my last so im in no rush lol
  • @Mom2ING be grateful your lil isn't teething right now. I have not slept more than a few hours a night in 3wks. And with 5 coming in at once, out looks like boo sleep in the near future for this mommy.
  • @stillsuprised omg thats alot of teeth. I
    feel you on the no sleep, my little ones not sleeping good either!
    @mam082711 hope your little one feels better soon!
    @momma_erica I don't blame you, theres no rush.
    @mom2ing I was sad to, but I've been told some babies can get their first tooth after 1 yr. But as a first time mom I was getting anxious. I just wish it didn't hurt him so much.