Last call for alcohol!

edited April 2012 in Sleep
Last call for alcohol binky's. I've managed to misplace 4 binky's in my bed tonight.

Errrrr! I'm so over this teething period. Who needs freaking teeth anyway.... Hell the just fall out when you get old.

Haylee has been up 5 freaking times tonight. these top 2 teeth have been cutting for a Damn month now.... COME ON ALREADY!

Can't find the orajel either.... (pulling my hair out)

Is the "sock monster" stealing binky's AND orajel too?

Comments

• Lost another darn binky!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @kendylsmommy. I'm going to Babys R Us TODAY... they sale them by the bulk. Its like 20 in a container for $10
  • Ooo what brand are they?!!!! We just got my son to take the nuk brand...he was a die hard gumdrop fan!! He's 7 months.
  • My son used to only take the gumdrops! Then one day he just stopped taking it and only takes Nuk now. :) and I lost the gumdrops all the time! Now I have like at least ten! And he won't even take them!
  • I think the binkys are similar to gumdrops.. its the ones that you get from the hospital.

I stepped on one getting into bed, found 2 between my sheets and 2 in my pillow case where she likes to put her hands when I'm nursing..

Tonight she will only be getting a binky on a leash ...
  • Its a 6pack of gum drops and its like $10.99
  • My lo uses gum drops and soothies
  • Lol...on a leash...my bf always takes her leash off when it's on her
  • My Babys r us has a 20 count countainer of soothie's for that price
  • My lil guy refuses any kind of binkies. He took the nuk in the hosp. Then liked the soothies an gumdrops for a cpl weeks then he was ovr it. Hvnt been able to get him to take a binkie since he was like months old. He was a thumb sucker for a good month. Now he just wants boob all the time lol hes 6 months old
  • @breewashington08 ... Sounds like a man with many options. ;-)