When do i worry about contractions

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I have been having contractions since Friday they come and go some are very intense others are not what should I do I am 33 weeks with twins

Comments

• Rest! Drink lots o water. Call ur doc if they keep getting worse, a warm bath helps me. I got some bad ones at 28wks :$
  • I have Dr appt 2-mora so just wait to be checked then?
  • Yes unless they don't go away .
  • Ended up going gave me meds to stop the contractions
  • Go to the doctor! I delivered my twins at 33 weeks. I had contractions that were irregular and right they were braxton hicks, went for my check up and was dialated to a 5. Good luck to you!
  • That's really scary
  • I'm 31 weeks with twins but havnt had any contractions yet...should I be worried? @baby_gurls are u scheduled to have a c section or are they gonna try natutal?
  • When its twins I would be super extra careful. @rebeltwins no. Be thankful your not having contractions! You want those little guys in there as long as possible.
  • @kmose77 thanks for the words of wisdom. I know the longer by little girl and boy are cooking the better they will be but as a first time mommy I am just anxious not knowing when they will be ready to POP out. Lol
  • I have them all the time and the meds he gave me takes two days to kick in and @rebeltwins ya I am having a c-section April first I am having g identical twin girls what about you?
  • Its nerve wrecking I mean mine weigh over 5lbs already and they say that's good
  • @baby_gurls boy and girl twins here. I am naming them Delaney (girl) and Dayton (boy). What bout your names?
  • Justice Renae and Janessa Rae Lynn is the other
  • How did you fond out you were having twins?
  • I knew I was pregnant but all the test came back negative even the blood ones. Went to the Dr and in deed I was 18 weeks pregnant with one so I thought but when he moved to the side of my stomach he found a 2nd pair of feet and I started balling like no other. I had a 7 month old daughter and now twins. But the boyfriend said God never gives you more then you can handle so we will see lol
  • But now my lil girl is one and a lil more raiser to manage