I've Been Thinking...

edited April 2012 in Relationships
And I don't think I've said it at all! But I appreciate every one of you who prayed and kept my heart in your thoughts since last year. Without you, I wouldn't be happy again and having a sweet baby boy on the way. When it seemed like everyone else was just telling me to move on, and made me feel weak, you ladies told me I am strong and got me through the biggest rough spots. I thank you, and someday, my son will know that you guys were a big part of his beautiful life on this earth.

Comments

• This is sweet! I didn't post much but I have always followed your story and kept you in my prayers. Can't wait to read the book. ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Molly Did I tell you how far I am? I have ONE chapter left to be edited. It's making me nervous!
  • @Fate Omg, that is awesome!! I didn't know you were close! Now I'm REALLY excited. :)
  • @Molly I haven't decided on a cover, but the publisher is picked out and at a very good price. There will only be two hard copies for now until I actually sell a good amount of e-books. One for me, and one for Tish.
  • @Fate That is all so great! Please keep us updated on everything with it. :)
  • Preglys get a special discount?

I wanna read!
  • I cant wait to read it, I've been following you since the begining... I remember always getting on to read about it and hopeing for that happy fairytale ending. I could never comment though because I just became a member in december. When do you think it will be out?? And does your hubby care that you wrote a book about your personal lives together?
  • I was rooting for you to get back with him especially that one time that he came to get the girls and you gave him a hug and smelled him and just loved the way his hug felt once again and you didn't want to let go cause I know how that feels...u were so still in love with him and look y'all are back together