6m old, breastfed, that eating solid food

edited April 2012 in Solid Foods
For those whose 6 monthers (or older) How much solid food, and what, a day does your lo eat?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My LO is going to be 7 months in a couple days, and he eats a 7 oz bottle for breakfast around 8, then for lunch at 11 he eats one container of fruit mixed with oatmeal, and then he has two 7 oz. bottles one around 1 and the other around 4, then dinner he has a container of veggies at about 5 and at 7 he gets his 7 oz bed time bottle and then snoozes away!
  • My little Guy is five months and gets three ounces of avocado at dinner. The rest of the day and night we still exclusively breast feed.
  • edited April 2012
    My.lo is six months. I started last month with just avocados at night for a week and a half...then sweet potatoes at night for a week ... Then sweet potatoes and prunes for lunch and dinner for three days ( oh about two tablespoons of each) ... Then carrots and prunes for lunch and dinner for five days. Then squash and prunes for lunch for five days. Then squaush and prunes mixed with pears for lunch and dinner. Now we are at one tablespoon oatmeal with one ounce breast milk and pears mixed in it for breakfast. Green beans, and pears mixed with prunes for lunch and dinner. I make most of the baby food except prunes. I mix water or breast milk with it to thin it . I hope that helps.