Mesh Fresh Food Feeder

edited April 2012 in Solid Foods
Best invention ever! I bought one today for my son, and he loves it! I put some strawberries in it, and he went crazy munching on it. Now I don't have to worry about him choking on pieces of food.

I definitely recommend buying one when babies to the age of wanting to eat chunks of food!

Comments

• I found it great at first but it got harder and harder to clean and I threw it away when I just felt it wasn't clean anymore!
  • When the mesh starts to get hard to clean you can take it off and replace it with a new one. They sell them at babies r us.
  • My daughter loves it!
  • My baby loves his feeder I put ice in it great for his gums he just slurps! It's so cute but he want hold it and cries when I take it out and when its empty lol!
  • edited April 2012
    Kmart has the replacement mesh too, madison hates hers though, she doesn't like the mesh feeling, but we're doing blw so its ok
  • @Kimberly4411 I don't see how you could take the mesh off to.replace it. There so cheap..I paid $2.50 for the one I bought my son..I'd rather just throw it away then try an replace the mesh.
  • Ah cool I didn't know they had them! Ours was bought for our now 3 year old so didn't really look for them! They are great for teething too, if you chill a banana or something before putting it in it can soothe their gums!
  • @littlenat86 teething is what I'm using it for :) I've been putting frozen strawberries, grapes, raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries in it, and my son seems so much happier and doesn't cry as much since he's getting his.first tooth!
  • Ah bless him, that's great! Riley's first tooth came through last week so thinking about getting him one as he enjoys his food already!
  • Just bought Evie one of these today, so far shes not that interested but may be because she's tired.
  • How old are your munchkins??
  • Evie is 6 months next Sunday
  • My lo is 6m, she loves it. I freeze fresh fruits, apples and bannanas are her favorite, she loves it.
  • Man now I wish I would've bought it earlier
  • I dnt recommend bananas cuz its so hard to clean it out but my kids all cut ther teeth using the feedr. I froze apple slices an peachs an it wrkd wonders :)
  • I AM GOING TO TRY IT