Very clingy baby!!!

edited April 2012 in Ages & Stages
Jace turned 8 months on march 30th and I have to confess that I hold him a lot!!! I walk over to my parents house and instead of using the stroller I carry him.. I just think its easier plus I think that with my body heat he keeps warmer. When I feed him I rarely use the high chair, most of the time I hold him on one leg and feed him that way.. I hold him when he takes his night naps... Hes my lovey and I loooove holding him so much but now hes so clingy with me, I can't set him down for a minute and walk away without him crying and crawling after me... I think I've created a monster!!!

Comments

• edited April 2012
    It's ok just enjoy your lo and try to help him be around others as well :)
  • You've answered your own question there momma! Yes you've made a monster lol and only yoü can change him but it means alot of crying, and leaving him or just enjoy your baby to the max because he wont stay this way forever and soon independence will pop its ugly head up and they wont want loves or mom. Iv created my very own monster and I love it lol he will go to other people as long as he sees me in the room :)