Newly pregnant with an almost 7 month old im really nervous

edited April 2012 in Pregnant
So today a blood test confirmed I am pregnant I only went because I was havingcramps but no blood now I'm still in shock and all I can think about is my daughter will be about 15 months old when I give birth has anyone else been I my situation

Comments

• Me my baby was 6 months an my son was 3 wen I got my Suprise pregnancy lol I've adjusted to it very well but I'm def taking my both control for along time lol
  • I'm pregnant, my daughter will be 14 months when I'm due
  • I am going threw it now my daughter is 6 months and I'm pregnant.she will be 11 months when the baby gets here and I'm really scared
  • I have 3 kids 17 months apart its so amazing
  • im 23 weeks pregnant i have a 9 month old daughter. she will be 13 months when this baby is due
  • Me im 28wks n my baby is 11 months
  • Me! I had my daughter September 2011 and i found out im pregnant again im 22 wks pregnant. They will b 11 months apart im due august 18
  • edited April 2012
    My kids will be less than 11 months apart when I give birth next month so be glad that you have a big gap lol its going to be hard no doubt but you'll be able to handle it :)
  • Me my daughter just turned 6mo n I'm 5weeks right now. I'm scard shitless too, lol
  • My daughter is 10 months and im almost 28 weeks so my lo and her baby sister will be right around 13 months apart
  • Im 4 months pregnant and my son is 7 months. They will be exactly a year apart
  • Im 9 weeks pregnant and my son is 9 months old!i was super nervous when i first found out! finally getting my head around it!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Phew, loving this thread as I have a lo and found out I was 3 months pregnant a month ago. Florence (my lo) will be 10.5 months old when the new one arrives. I can honestly say... I'm NEVER having sex again lol. I'm still in shock and just over 4 months gone.
  • My oldest boys are 14 mos apart and I wouldn't change it for the world! They are best friends. It was very easy too. My oldest liked to help out so I let him help feed and get diapers and wipes. They are 3 & 2 and I have a 1 mos old they both love to help with!
    Good luck and enjoy!
  • My baby is 9mo and im 7weeks along now
  • I'm 23 weeks and Cartier is 7 months will be 8 months on the 25th of the month they will be 11.5 months apart if I don't have my daughter early which I am thinking I will
  • @skysma how do you do it I'm scared with Ally being that young with a new baby its going to be hard for her to adjust she already needs all eyeson her I took her to meet her new baby cousin and when I held him she threw a fit
  • My son is 7 months old and I'm 17 weeks pregnant now. It'll be tough in the beginning but think it'll be great later on!
  • I'm 23 weeks pregnant with an almost 10 month old. I plan on sewing extra arms on my body. :)
  • I have a 7 month old and am 7 weeks pregnant. They will be 15 months apart.
  • I'm 20 weeks pregnant with a 9 month old. And we actually tried to NOT have a baby this time lol. I'm terribly nervous especially since my husband is deployed and won't be home until a month or 2 after.
  • Im 18 wks pregnant and my lo will be 7 months on May 9, I also have a 7yr old and a 5yr old to say that Im really nervous is an understatement lol but happy to welcome my third son, but def investing in a double stroller andbwelciming all the help I can get congrats to all the newly pregnant preglys
  • I'm 21+4 Weeks with an almost 10 month old. It will be hard, but worth it since they will grow up to be close :)
  • im seeing all these comments of people having babies right after another scares me!!!
    but its okay if for some reason it happens i dont mind another lil one but would make me nervous too
  • I had my son dec 2011 & due with this one dec 2012 :) I know it will be hard but im excited!
  • I have a 25mo and a10mo old and im 5wks w/# 3. My first two are 15mo to the day apart. My second and third will be 19mo apart.
  • Kinda more nervous now bc it was sooooo hard but this and the last pregnancy were planned so it cant be too hard :). Our first was our only surprise baby
  • My daughter is 8 months old and I'm a little over 6 months pregnant with my son. :-D we can do this!!! so I will have 2 babies born in August and this is my second year pregnant. It's not always easy but we can do it. >:D<
  • Well I had skylee and she was 17 months old when I had austin she took to him pretty well she loveson him she was excited I got her involved with my pregnancy I had her put her hand on my stomach I took her to ultrasounds I told her there was gonna be a new baby I just got her excited when he was born that was he bubba. Now when I got pregnant with anthony austin was gonna be 17 months wen he was born so I did all the samething when anthony was born austin was made at me random horrible fits when I would hold or feed him aggression towards him had to keep him up off the floor when he was in him chair the whole nine so I would hold both of them at the same time I would have austin feed hime hug him and I let austin know that they were both still my babies austin iks now 2 and loves anthny to death the fight like anthonys a toddler that's my toy or that's my mom type of sibling deal he can be mean to his brother but damnit if som does something mean or says something mean to him (another kid) u better be runnin for the e hills because austin is coming after u as far as dealing with all of them I just put them on a schedule u get this this time (besides ant he almost always will come first if he has a need) and they all know that I also baby sit my sis 2 kids and my besties new twin girls so I know the stress of having multple just make sure she still knows u have time for her