teeth

edited April 2012 in Babies
The doc said at her 4 month apt that her gums were white because her teeth were right there. Well she is now 5 months and no teeth. She has been crying a lot and not sleeping a lot. So I was wondering when I could expect them? because this no sleep is killing me and her!

Comments

• They kept telling me the same thing, but rion is 6 months and they finally cut through, both bottom teeth. There is no sure way to tell until you see that cut in the gums and the tooth comes out.
  • Wonderful lol @pregnantelf she has been sleeping through the night since she was 2 months old so this sucks and won't take a long enough nap for me to get a nap in too.
  • They told me that at baby John's 4 month check up & they came out like a few days later...but he's been teething badly since 3 months, he will be 7 months on Monday & he already has 8 teeth :O
  • I so wish that was my case..I rather know the lack of sleep is worth something @clope18
  • Yeah, unfortunately some babies can be teething for a while until their teeth finally cut through & once they do it's a HUGE relief. Just be patient ;)
  • Oh yes! I have lots and lots of patience! @clope18
  • See she does really seem in pain tho she just wakes up a lot but once I put the pacifier back in her mouth she goes back to sleep for a while
  • Yea she doesn't do that..she just fusses and cries so I don't want to have to give her meds unless she needs them. I just wish they could talk or at least point to tell us what's wrong lol @cupcake22
  • I know. I wonder if my lo is in pain, she doesn't show pain at all. She had a double ear infection and we had no idea until her regular 4 month check up @cupcake22
  • Cartier has been dealing with this since he was 3 months but he is about to be 8 months and no teeth
  • Wow! That sucks @preggointx. She started at 3 months too..luckily she is only 5 months and the teeth pop through soon. She just started getting really fussy and clingy. One thing I have read is to wet down a wash cloth and ring it out well and then freeze it, so we will be trying that. Hope his teeth come in soon for you.
  • Yea that would be nice @mommy2ari