October 2011 babies.

edited April 2012 in Ages & Stages
Hey Oct. moms! How are your little ones doing??

I just took Keegan to her 6 month appt. She's now 24 inches long and weighing in at 15.8 pounds. How are your little ones sizing up??

Comments

• Makenna had her 6m yesterday she was 15.10 and 26 in long, 50% on everything. She has no teeth yet, but getting up on her hands and knees rocking ready to take off crawling at any time. No words yet but has found her voice babbling and yelling very loud then soft lol. Enjoying all the stage 1 foods, almost ready to move up to stage 2. Can hold her bottle when she wants to. Its so fun to see them change and grow day to day
  • At her 5 month she was 24 inches an 15lbs 13 oz we go bak at the end of this month for her 6 month an shots she has 2 teeth an is rolling around the house an can sit unsupported for a few mins :)
  • My lo will be 6 months on the 14th and on the 30th she was 13lbs 6oz and 24 3/4 long
  • Well my lo is 18lbs 4 and can sit up. She says dada all the time but she won't go on her front :-( so I don't think she will crawl for ages. She does stand against the sofa though. Oh and I'm having another baby in September lol. 2 los under 11 months....arghh
  • Jack will be 6 months the end of the month. He probably weighs between 18-20 lbs. He's a chunk. He rolls from his back to tummy but can't figure out tummy to back. He can kinda sit with the boppy around him. He's eating solids once a day and he slept from 7:30pm til 6am for the first time last night!!!
  • Jovani's appt was friday. He weighed 13lbs 6oz & 24 3/4in long. He cut his first tooth a few weeks ago & the second one is making its way through soon. He's rolling all over the place & is so close to crawling, gets up on his knees & does the little wabble back & forth.. Or he'll just pull himself across the floor like a little soldier lol. he's my little ball of energy (:
  • at his 6 month appt, cade was 19 pounds, 27 in long. He's giant lol. He is starting to crawl, more like army crawling and babbles all day long. Love it! We are still nursing and he eats baby food twice a day.
  • JaMaiya's appointment is tomorrow so I'll update on how much she weighs but she can pull herself up and she takes a couple steps and talks a lot but idk what she is saying half the time. She loves to eat she tries to feed herself and she gets into everything so I have to keep an eye on her @ all times
  • JaMaiya is 14 lbs 4 oz and 41 in