how much juice

How much juice/water do you give your baby a day/week

Comments

• I give her about 4 ounces a week. and I dilute it. I give her water more than juice, though. She likes it more, too!
  • I don't give my 8mo old any.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sometimes I don't give him any because it will give him diarhea but maybe 4-5 oz in a week if I do...one gerber individual juice bottle mostly which is 4 oz
  • I only give Dominic juice and water if he's constipated. Otherwise just formula.
  • None. My daughters Dr said not to because its just empty calories.
  • I give 1oz mixed with 4 oz of water every few days. Otherwise it's strictly water in his sippy.
  • @bettymomma my doctor okayed the same thing
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you all ladies...i usually give her 4 oza day, 3oz water and 1oz juice just so she won't struggle pooping cause if I don't give her anything she has a hard time pooping
  • We give our son 2oz mixed with 2oz water when were out in the heat. Were in Texas so our weathers been sporadic! Lol...
  • Oh only in a sippy cup too... no bottle.. bottles only for milk.
  • Juice is never necessary, its just sugar. And water is not needed til after a year old
  • None. My son is 9 months, it better to give fruit instead of flavored sugar water, but water in the sippy is ok to do.
  • @bettymomma I am going to try to give his juice in his sippy cup today I plan on cutting the bottles out before my baby is born Cartier will be 11 months but he is really smart and I think with practice we can do it
  • Mine is only 5 months so I give him about an oz of prune juice in his formula bottle or mix it with water if he hasn't pooped for over a day.
  • Mine will only drink water or milk. She has always disliked juice for some reason..doesn't matter what it is