to my pregly girls

edited April 2012 in Current Events
@juliansmommy
@myheartzx3
@pregnantelf

Well I just asked mamakat to delete my account. I hope u 3 ladies & baby Julian, Hazel, & rion take care :)

Comments

• I haven't been on as much but I am legitimately sad about this :(
  • @starrxoxo9 awee :( dont b sad. Honestly, I barely come on like I used to & I recently made a post Nyla wasnt feeling well. I had alot of ?s but didnt ask BC nobody comment but today I see someone said their baby had a fever n everyone helped her out. Lol, I just googled all my ?s. But its okay. I hope u n baby Tessa take care also. Ima miss seeing all the babies grow up
  • Aww I'm sorry! I didn't see that post :( I'm not on that much either, but I still like knowing its here. You don't have to leave hun!!
  • Noooo, you can't leave us:( I dnt evn post on here anymore, I only comment when I have time. When I'd post something the only ppl that would respond is u guys. So now when I have ?'s I just text either u, Gabby, or Nancy.lol
  • @starrxoxo9 its okay :) its not ur fault. I can still check up on u guys but just cant comment.

@mom2ing that was one of my ?s I had more but I didnt post it BC I felt like since no one was concerned anyways y bother asking. Thats y I dont ask ?s but only update stuff on Nyla. No hard feelings with any of u ladies.

@juliansmommy lol u knoe how to reach me. if I dont answer ur text or email. Lol drive to my house haha
  • I commented on it I don't get on as much but I know the feeling some of my posts get little attention and some stuff on here just pisses me off but don't leave girl
  • nooo i answered ur post! i don't come on like i used to either but i won't delete my account...just so i can pop in. u can't leave :(
  • but i know what u mean because the same thing happens to me when i have a question
  • @myheartzx3 u have beautiful children girl
  • @preggointx ty! so is ur son. can't wait to see how ur lil baby girl looks :X
  • Awe hun =( I'm sorry. I did comment but I didn't have an answer for you. I hope baby girl is feeling better
  • @preggointx ive been here since last Feb so its kinda hard to say goodbye to the ones Ive gotten close with.

@myheartzx3 girl I kno u answered :) thank u. I had more ?s but I didnt post it BC barely anyone comment so I figured never mind

@Isaiascruzjuly11 shes doing a little bit better :) thank u hows ur lil one?
  • That's good =) he is doing good. He feel off the bed last night =(( I felt like a horrible mommy
  • Sorry to hear that mámá, alot of your questions I cant really answer because im due to have my first kid so thats why.
  • @isaiascruzjuly11 ohhh noo, is he okay?? I hope there was carpet. Poor baby, ur not a bad mother hun. U didnt know it was going to happen. I hope hes okay

@aishamusa no worries

@wyattsmommy awe hey girl :) I hope wyatts doing better. I hate those stomach viruses. Poor baby.

• Sorry you're feeling that way. Take care! :-h
  • @NylasMommy yes he fine thank you and yes thank goodness there was carpet and luckily my bed isn't very high. He was fine just scared him. Me on the other hand was freaking out. But he is fine no bumps or bruises
  • Don't leave I woulda tried to help but this is really the first time since home with baby that I've had time to get on. I did get on the other day but my two year old got into something so I ended up not really reading posts:( and baby Logan is def keeping me busy...lol.
  • @isaiascruzjuly11 im glad hes okay. How old is he. Nyla is 6 months now n everytime i walk away From her i have to look back bc shes starting to flip a lil bit. He was probably scared bc u freaked out he probably felt It u kno.

@sehra4177 hey girl lol its okay. Baby logan sure is taking up ur time bc ur barely on draw something now. I bet hes getting big :)

• He is...its amazing how much things change day by day...I hope your baby girl is feeling better. I just got caught up.on draw something...and he was up most the day so hopefully he is sleeping for a bit now. I hope you don't go...but I'd understand if you do. I'd still communicate thru draw something...lol if you can read what I write...its so hard to write on there. Well, I'm gonna take advantage of Logan and Xaviar sleeping. My eight year old goes to my parents on Fri nights so woohoo free time:) which equals early bedtime;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @sehra7144 lol yes its hard to write messages on that game but i can make out what ur saying ;) i would use that free time on fri nite with a warm long bubble bath lol.

@rileyandme thanks girl, its not just about the post its cuz i barely come on too.

@bexiewexie aww, thats so sweet of u to say that. She is doing better. Ill make sure to post more pics of my Nyla Boo haha ;)

@wyattsmommy thanks mama, shes doing ok now. I hope u & Baby wyatt feels better to hun. U gotta get well so u can take Care of wyatt n conceive lol ;)
  • Awww hon, dont leave, Im not that active on the forum and Im in England so a lot of the questions you ladies have I cant answer but I love your posts, and Im always showing hubs pics of lil Nyla x
  • @joshneviesmum thanks hun :) thats funny that u show ur hubby bc sometimes i show my husband pics of babies on the forum too. oh wow, in england. How is It there? Its freezing in california right now. But thanks for stopping by n showing me & Nyla love :x
  • He is 9 months. Awe I wish he was six months still. They grow up to fast
  • yup, Nylas got a lil penpal in the Uk too lol- weather here is really changeable atm, it was raining hard yesterday but today the suns out and its warm-ish.Never lasts for long though so imma try n make the most of it x
  • Hope your not leaving, I didn't comment on the post, but I wrote directly on your page!
  • Don't leave us... I know from example it really matters what time you post.
    Don't leave... If anything just take a break and then come back tomorrow.. lol ;-)
    Don't leave us !