am i being ridiculous....?

edited April 2012 in Relationships
Okay so my husband an I are kinda young to be married. We're both 20. So idk if age has something to do with it but i like him to be home. Even if we're just sitting around. But when he leaves for really no reason I kinda get mad...mostly cause its always last minute. But idk if I'm being ridiculous but I just like being with him and spending time together.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    I dont think you are being ridiculous. I also hate when my hubby just leaves for "no reason" but I try really hard to let him do it. People need space and time to themselves sometimes. Just because you are a couple, you are also individuals. I think as long as he isnt out cheating, you should let him go out every now & then to have some time to himself. Otherwise, it may cause problems & resentment in the future. Jmo though
  • I totally get that @davidnaadynsmama but I just get mad sometimes cause he tries to act like his friends and go out whenever and stuff but they don't have a family.
  • Im the same way. He used to go out all the time but once we had our daughter all that stopped. He don't even hang out with his friends any more. He got all that partying and stuff out his system when I was pregnant
  • Well its time for number two...I'm due july7th so I'll be damned if ill be at home with two babies and he just goes out
  • I act the same. I get really irritated when my bf leaves for no reason. :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im not saying you shouldnt get upset, or that he should be allowed to go out every day & leave you with the babies. I just meant that every now & then, it helps to be able to get out & have some "me time". But you should also be able to do it & let HIM stay home with the kids!
  • Im not married but i get mad too. He stays home 99% but that 1% i get pissed!lmao
  • Okay. I thought i was just the crazy wife lol
  • @a_wagner. Just a little advice from a OG ( oh em gee... Did I just say that)

If tou want your man to stay home... Create a homw that is fun and happy. Give him a reason to want to stay in. He's young so he's trying to hit the streets.

Don't get mad when he leaves... Use mind control and kiss him bye and tell him when he gets home you'll be waiting naked. LOL (hell may not even leave then.. LOL)

You guys are young and men don't even really grow up until their late 20s or early 30s
  • @ynvtish it'd be a lot easier to make him wanna stay home if we didn't live with his family. He hates being around them
  • I would be pissed, too. What, he can go have fun and be wild, but you must stay home to play homemaker?? Nah. I don't blame you for feeling this way.
  • Personally, I like my man to go out. He works hard all week & if he didn't go out he sits at home all stressed out, which just stresses me out. I stay home with the baby all day so unlike him I don't really need that time to unwined. Plus he only goes out every other weekend when his 4yo goes to his moms. I guess if he went out more it might bother me.. Idk. Btw we're both young too im 19 & hes 22.
  • @mszcastillo i wouldn't mind if it was every other weekend but i feel like every day he's trying to go somewhere
  • My husband always has to get outta the house too. If i mention we need paper towels or something else unimportant he jumps at the chance to leave. We both work and get outta the house bc of that. Plus our girls go to grandmas house every fri and stay til sunday bc we work very late those days. Last night we did not get home from work until 2am and had been there since 1030am the day before. We dont work much during the week so i dont see why he needs to get out so much when the girls are home. We are also both in our late 20s
  • We not even married and I hate when he leaves for no reason lol I'm 21 and hell be 26 next month