ok ladies, time to start thinking.......

edited April 2012 in First time moms
Ok ladies, um planning my sons first bday party and have just booked a fab big hall, now I just need help deciding and choosing some good party entertainment. I've got a bouncer castle, magician but I need another and I need help with a good theme, not something that everybody does or has. Please help, so confused! Any ideas are welcome!

Comments

• im not much help lol my sons first was elmo, he loved elmo. I like thomas the train, its bright an colorful
  • Lol I'm in the same boat as u...just booked the hall and now im trynna come up with a theme. I am thinking either jungle:safari since she always in animal print or candy land. Hmm idk what would be a good boy theme... I'm seeing a lot of Mickey or Disney? We're gonna have a slideshow...balloon guy, host or magician..my bf wants a local band but I'm not sure. I am booking this photo company who sets up a photo spot and takes fam photos and prints there and I will have all the photos on disc...hmmm what else lol
  • Lol oh I just read again and u said u didn't want something everyone has. My sons first birthday theme was race cars. My nePhews was M&Ms because my sister found all these m&m favors haha. My other nephew had monster trucks and had a huge monster truck bouncer....
  • We aren't really having a big first birthday. It will just be me hubby and Juliana. We are gonna yet her a cake and decorate the house but we are stationed in a different state from all our family.
  • @emy thanks for your input, much appreciated
  • @babynavyonway I'm sure watever u decide to do, u will enjoy it
  • @myheartzx3 girl, this whole party thing is stressful lol but worth it in the end. Mine will be in august, when will yours be? I like the Disney theme but I'm still thinking and I like the idea that you are having a slideshow. Love that! Ur jungle theme sounds cool and unique. Has ur cutie been christened yet or you won't be christening her?
  • Aww that's nice
  • Mines n Oct so ladies keep giving ideas lol