any 8 mo olds w/out teeth?

edited April 2012 in Babies
My son still has no teeth! Lol I can see em comin but they are not poppin thru. My daughters had teeth by 6 months. Wth? Lol

Comments

• They will all probably cut thru at the same time. Ouch! They will come.
  • My coworkers baby is 9m and has none yet!
  • Awe. My son has 8, almost 9. Six came at once..:(
  • My baby doesn't...you can see them at the bottom but they haven't came through yet
  • My baby wil b 7 months old on the 16th an stil no sign of them. Hes drooln an chewin on evvrrryything my nipples included but no teeth. My othr 2 both had 4 teeth by the time they wer his age
  • My baby is over 10 months and still none lol.
  • Cartier will b 8 months soon with no teeth
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My oldest was 15 months before he got his first tooth!
  • Second didnt get any til around 9mo. For some reason i know a few people that there second baby took much longer to cut teeth. I first had them at 4mo. She had 12 before she even turned one. My now ten month old has 3 lol. 2 bottom and 1 top. She looks so funny lol
  • My first started getting teeth at 4.5 months. Zephyr is 8.5 months and has no teeth. He is helping me save money on dentist bills. ;-)
  • My daughter is 11months and only has 2
  • My daughter was 9 months before she got any. My son was 4 months old and had two, so.it varies.
  • @tootie08 that's exactly how his are too. :/ @everyone glad to know were not alone lol. I really hope they hurry. Its really starting to bother him! Good luck to y'all! ;)