khb

edited June 2012 in Babies
.l

Comments

• Aww your lucky! My son prefers his daddy over me. Everytime I pick him up and take him to the living room his dad will say hi to him its a wrap! He just stares at him like he is the coolest thing ever and I try to get his attention but it doesn't work he just ignores me :(
  • @chels lucky? No way lol I can't even pee without her crying for me. Seriously I have to rush with everything I do because she doesnt want anyone. Aww that's cute tho, I wish my baby would want daddy more lol I need a break. How old is ur lo
  • edited April 2012
    Kayla is super clingy too! Especially since she sick right now...
    Not much help.. but I love it, but then I really do need to get stuff done sometimes! Like cleaning and eating:)
  • Rion did that in the beginning stages of teething, but it took awhile from that point till the teeth cut. He just got his bottom two last week and now his top gum is swollen. I find rion would let someone eles hold him if he couldn't see me, but if he could see me he'd just cry for me. Hope you figure it out soon...(says the woman sitting on toilet with baby in arms) lol
  • Lol get use to it that's about when my baby started and haven't stopped yet! But progressing at 1st just me n daddy could hold him and no one could even talk to him without him crying! now me,dad, n my mom and you can talk to him but just don't touch him he want just burst out crying now he just snatches he hand away and turn his head lol!
  • My baby is the same way I went to a friends house an they was passing her a round an she screamed with everybody then we went out side an anybody culd hold her ! My baby is teething for sure so maybe that's her problem or she only likes people outside lol
  • Naliyah did that for a while it was cause her teeth were coming in...be ready for her to want to nurse alot too
  • Jacob is 7 months!
  • @nameless lol i loved that she has always preferred me but this is a whole new level. i cannot get anything done. i am lucky she is sleeping right now because i finally have a chance to get on the computer.

@PregnantELF lmao says the woman sitting on toilet with baby in arms...hey my room is right by the bathroom so in between my room and bathroom i keep her lil rocker so when i need to use the bathroom i just sit her there so she can see me lol. and even if she can't see me she still cries till i get her. she was doing better yesterday...well maybe because she slept almost the whole day lol

@Hot2Cold87 oh no!! lol before ur baby got clingy did he used to be easy going and go to anyone tho? i just think its so weird because she used to love going to anyone...like she would laugh and giggle at people she barely sees...idk what heppened lol

@Mrz_Jackson lol the same exact thing! she will go to anyone still when we are outside, but in the house she is glued to me. i wonder why she won't go to daddy and gramma like she used to tho.

@newmomma13 yeah she has been nursing alot..but shes always nursed every hour lol
  • My lo is totally the same. she started this at like 4 months she's 6.5 now and if someone other than me or daddy have her she screams! But they can talk to her no problem and she's all smiles. outside though she's fine with my mom idk about other people haven't tried. I think its because they're so distracted outside she doesn't even realise she's with someone else lol
  • But I can put her down and she will play on the floor or in her bouncy chair and that's when I get things done lol
  • I get my pregly fb and pinterest time when she eats...buts its starting to get hard just to do housework