Wiggle worm!!!!!

edited April 2012 in Babies
My son is 7 months & since he was about 3 months he does not like to stay still :/ anyone else's LO like this? & is this normal?

Comments

• Yep, completely normal. Welcome to the world of boys!
  • My daughter tries to roll away wen i change her diaper. Shes 6 mos old an always on the go
  • @captivated lol yeahhhhhh I thought maybe it was just him...I have friends & family who have babies the same age as mine & they don't move nearly half as much as he does, their babies are so calm & quiet. Lol maybe cuz theirs are all girls
  • My daughter is almost 5 months and a huuuuge wiggle worm! I have 3 sons before her and they were too lol...they were all very wiggly
  • My daughter has been a little squirmy wormy since 4 months wont let me change her clothes or her diaper! I don't think it's a gender thing it's more personality. It's so silly though, whenever I move her arms when I change her clothes she giggles because she thinks I'm trying to tickle her lol! babies are awesome.

:X
  • My girl is so active. She was rolling at 3 months, crawling at six months, she is never still if she's awake. Never!!! Even when eating, she's rolling around, and grabbing things.