Suggestions for mesh feeder??

edited April 2012 in Solid Foods
Any suggestions as to what I can put in Evies mesh food feeder thingy? I tried bananas and she loved them, but oh what a pig to clean! What things do you ladies put in your LO's? Evie is 6 months on Sunday.

Comments

• @mom2ING Thanks hon, hows Giselle getting on with hers?
  • Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, peaches. I've started freezing baby foods so I can put it in the feeder since he's getting his 2 bottom teeth
  • Blueberries are so messy!! But darn cute. Ive used frozen chunks of melon and it went over well and had a pretty easy clean up!
  • @cupcake22 I just did cucumbers, she LOVED it! thanks. @natashalynn, gonna give melon a go tomorrow, thanks

@mom2ing yeah im not too bad, just soldiering on, hows things with you now?
  • Lol u gave my daughter strawberries n watermelon she loved it!
  • Awesome pic! We have the same bouncer @cupcake22
    Im definitely getting one of these for Riley, had trouble getting Leo's clean but got some tips from the pregly ladies the other day and think he will do great, especially as his teeth are coming through!
  • edited April 2012
    Awww what a cutiepie @cupcake22
    @acw104, Thanks, I'll give those a go too!
    @littlenat86 Evie has just got her bottom two together the other day and she does really well with the mesh feeder, she Loved Loved loved the cucumber, I think because it was so cold, It definitely helped!