my poor baby

edited April 2012 in Health
My 11 month old started running a fever last night but doesn't have symptoms except doesn't sleep good. Is there a weird virus going around?

Comments

• My baby had a virus an didn't have any symptoms except for fever an she was sleeping a lot but that's it
  • Im in the UK so dont know about any local bugs but I wish your LO better soon love.xxx
  • @mrz_jackson how much of a fever? I'm worried and plus the Dr office is closed for lunch
  • My baby was only 3 months at the time it got over 103 so they admitted her but they sed they only admitted her cuz she was so little still she was fine n 2 days
  • I don't know. My son has been having mysterious fevers lately too. No other symptoms. Gets a fever then it goes away for a few days. He got one again yesterday- 103.1 then went away and now 101. Going to take him to the doc tomorrow.
  • My girl had a fever last last weekend, got pretty bad, but broke after a day and a half. After that though, she started sneezing, coughing, and had a runny nose. She still has a bit of a cough. Dr said its just a nasty bug in our area.
  • So she has a throat virus. The Dr said she should be okay by Wednesday