Its a BOY again! Due july 21st

edited February 2011 in July 2011
The symptoms of this pregnancy felt soooo diffefent compared to my first 3 pregnancies, which were all boys. I was so convinced that this one would be my princess, but it was confirmed...ITS A BOY. Anyone experience different symptoms but baby is the same sex as your previous pregnancy?

Comments

• I'm right there with you! My first pregnancy was great no symptoms only that my pd hadn't come and fatigue, but everything else was like I wasn't preggers. This pregnancy. I was nauseous, I was cramping, just horrible first couple of weeks. I thought it'd be a girl, although they say every pregnancy is diffrnt. And come to find out there's another boy in my belly due july 15th. I was disappointed, but happy n excited he's healthy n growing fine n that my 2 yr old son will have a lil bro to play with eventually.
  • That's my birthday :)
  • @mom2boys: same here...i just remember having so much energy with my first 3 but with this one, im always tired & not to mention, more moody. But your right, main thing baby is healthy=)

©coolbabybeans: awesome!
  • I'm due July 21 with my 2nd Boy... our 1st will be 11yrs old in August. Were excited to meet Trent Ray..:-) I wanted boys thou
  • @babysmama21: YAY! boys are fun...rascal though...congrats!
  • I have a boy too were due 3 days apart! July 24
  • im havin a boy too..im due july 10
  • @MamaT You're due on my birthday! :)
  • @mscheyla: congrats!

@cant_wait_until_july: me too...lol

@maranda3: nice=)
  • Awwww he is going to be very special dats my birthday:-)
  • I have two boys and another baby boy on the way due July 11th
  • @briffyg89: hope he cooperates on that day=)

@mrs_applespicy: congratulations
  • congrats too u too @MamaT any names??
  • @cant_wait_until_july: with my first 3 boys, each of their names are after a male in our family....with this pregnancy, I was hoping for a girl and was prepared for girl names...lol. When we found out we were having another boy, we were at loss for male names. We decided to go from scratch and build his name...so far we have his first name....EZIAS (its a biblical name)....how bout you?
  • we cant agree right abt now...we r stuck between a few but right now either Christian or Caiden
  • Yes! I have a 4yr old boy and this pregnancy now is completely different with my first. My first pregnancy was smooth sailing. With the 2nd, I'm more nauseous, painful cramps, couldn't eat anything, the complete opposite. Everyone kept telling me it was going to be a girl, but I wasnt getting my hopes up. It's a boy!! Due July 15. :) are you going to keep going for a girl?
  • @cant_wait_until_july: those are both cute names!

@Jcmommy: I do want to keep trying but not anytime soon. All of my pregnancies were unplanned so I think the next one will be planned when were ready....lol if I never have a girl, oh wells, main thing their all heathy
  • I'm having a boy too... due one July 23. We are all having babies so close together... its awesome