omg

edited April 2012 in Babies "First's"
JaMaiya can crawl I'm so proud of her she is only 6 months:-)

Comments

• She's advanced for her age :) good for her!
  • I know she started doing everything early. A lot of people say she is getting out the way cause I'm pregnant again.
  • That's great she'll be a great big sis. :) how far along are you now? Do you know what your having yet??
  • I'm 16 weeks and 6 days and no but I want a boy. I think I'm having a boy this time. @aishamusa
  • That's good first time I heard a 6month old crawl
  • I was like that in the beginning I wanted a boy so badly. Now I think of it, it will still be really fun to dress and play with my little girl :)
  • @roxy this lady at my job said her son started crawling at 4 months and walking at 8 months. But my daughter started cause she wanted the laptop so bad so she crawled to it so she can touch it.

@aishamusa I wanted a girl and I got her and it is fun putting her in cute clothes but doing her hair ugh takes forever she hates getting her hair done and I can't see me tryna do to heads so I want a boy this time.
  • Clever girl! (*)
  • Wow that's great ! I no how ya feel bout the hair lol !
  • Thanks ladies.
    @mz__jackson ugh she cries move around and I don't even be hurting her lol
  • Keegan is 6 months old and is crawling already too. She's done everything early as well and I've also been told that she is getting everything done early because I'm pregnant too. 16w6d today.
  • Aw congrats your right behind me I turned 17 weeks today @1stwoodsbaby
  • Awh yay! Callie is 8 1/2 months and still has the army crawl/ roll crawl going on!! Go JaMaiya!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.