what formula does ur LO drink??

edited April 2012 in Formula Feeding
I going to be starting my baby girl on formula and was wondering what everyone else uses? I don't even know where to start and I need some suggestions.

Comments

• I use similac sensitive. Helped tons with gas.
  • Thx for the input! Did u have to go trough a lot of different kinds to find the right one and is it expensive?
  • i use similac sensitive also
  • I use enfamil premium infant (the yellow tub) both of my kids pediatricians recommended it! My current pediatrician uses it for her son so I figured it must be the best! Also the pediatric offices get more samples of enfamil so she always loads me up when we go!
  • Oh an we started on the enfamil newborn, used that until 3 months because it has extra nutrition newborns need other formulas don't offer!
  • No. Just tried the regular but she kept projectile spitting up. Its the same price as the normal. I get it at costco and its 30 and lasts me 2 weeks. But i use a 5 dollar off coupon. If you sign up for strong moms they send you 3 like every month
  • I buy kirkland brand. My Lo and my wallet both love it.
  • I used Enfamil Newborn until she was about 6 weeks, then we switched her to Enfamil Gentlease because she was gassy and fussy, and it worked wonders! I recently lost my job so I got on WIC and they gave me vouchers for Similac Sensitive and my daughter is doing well on it! Except, she's 11 months and is starting cows milk, so it's not really affecting her like it might if she were younger. I suggest either the Gentlease or the Sensitive!
  • @natashalynn i cant wait until my lo gets back to normal so i can use that. Half the price!!!
  • My babygirl use enfamil w/iron:)
  • I just started mine on formula only for 2 bottles a day. And im using the toddler brand by enfamil. Its for 9 months and up.
  • Gerber good start
  • Similac sensitive
  • I know @jennalynne87 its crazy the price difference. One and a half the size of normal, and like, $8 cheaper, $13 cheaper if you get it while its on sale!!
  • Enfameil prosobee
  • Similac sensitive
  • Similac Sensitive
  • Emfamil prosobe (soy)
  • @mom2ing do u have ingles in your area. I have coupon for 8 dollars off
  • Did similac advance with my first with no problems so I started my second on it but she has bad gas so I switched her to the sensitive and she seems to be doing better.
  • @mom2ing my daughter has a terrible rash, its been off and on for a month she has been to the doctor and prescribed ointment and yeast infection cream with no luck on clearing it up. How long did you notice it within switching her formula? my Lo has been on enfamil newborn until 6 months with no problem and switched to infant at 6 months, she is now 8 months.
  • I had same problem as mom2ing was on similac then had to try sensitive didn't really work and did the rash thing so switched to enfamil gentilease love it :)
  • Enfamil Gentlease.
  • I use the enfamil gentlese, it's great for gas.
  • I use enfamil a.r. for my daughter. She has some mild acid reflux and it helps alot.
  • @jules did you notice the rash right after putting you Lo on similac?
  • Enfamil first 6 wks now Similac sensitive
  • My daughter drinks Nutramigen
  • Yes that is when the rash started. I am glad I switched.
  • Similac sensitive