what to do for my daughters 1st birthday

edited April 2012 in Babies "First's"
Okay so my daughter will be 1 on aug. 2nd 2012 & I have no idea what to do for her birthday I am a single mom so I want something affordable so if you have any ideas please tell me thanks for reading

Comments

• Ladybugs, flowers, candy land... I can go on!! Im doing my daughters 1st bday safari themed!! her party will be june 30th and I already started buying stuff
  • For my daughters second b day we r gona go to the park an play an bbq
  • Monkeys, princess, faires(sp)
  • It'd just gonna be me hubby and Juliana next month for her 1st birthday since we have no family here. We'll probably decorate a little and get her a cake of course!
  • I'm not doing anything big for my daughters 1st birthday, I'm a single mommy too. I'm just gonna get together with the family and watch my baby dig into a small birthday cake lol! I don't think they mind if it's not too extravagent.
  • OMG @mommy2be92 my daughter will be 1 on August 2nd also! I'm in need of ideas too! We can help eachother lol, i'm thinking something outside? like a pool party like a kiddie pool or something? i dunno, lol i'm on a tight budget but i still want to go all out. BBQ is a good idea
  • I'm doing zebra Minnie mouse theme for my daughter. Her birthday is July tenth.
  • I'm just going with a rainbow theme. If you can call it that. I'll make a 7 layer cake, all colours of the rainbow, and have colourful streamers. I'll save things like princess, for when she's older and can appreciate it. Not to mention, we only have one set of friends who have a kid (our god daughter, who will be 8 months) and we are on a tight budget!
  • Since my sons birthday is on a Monday(July 9th) I think we'll just get him a cake, and celebrate with just the 3 of us. :)
  • I like the rainbow idea, maybe a cupcake theme! Lilly has till 8-15 so we have some time LOL
  • Tessa will be 1 august 5th and we're having her party at the same park I had my baby shower. It's only $25 to rent the shelter :) idk what decorations I'm gonna get yet though.
  • @augustbebe omg that's awesome =] we should def think together
  • I'm doing Hello Kitty, my daughter LOVES HK! We are doing a little dinner and cupcakes on her actual birthday, Thursday May 10th, and doing a big get together at a restaurant on the following Saturday.