Will she be okay? PICTURE, she did it!

if I put her in her own room tonight? Shes 6 months on Sunday and has been in with us until now. Im scared.

Comments

• I put Tessa in her crib in her room at 5 months. She's 8 months now and has done great since day one :)
  • Yeah I think shel do ok, ive noticed her stirring when we come to bed so i think shel be less disturbed, if Tessa can do it at 5 months I hope Evie can. x
  • edited April 2012
    well shes in. Fingers crossed.

• Good luck. I'm sure she'll be just fine. Jack has been in his owm room since birth.
  • Good luck :-)
  • Shes screaming, oh i think im gonna lose a load of weight up and down these stairs!
  • So Ive just popped in, put her winnie projector on and stroked her face and left. Shes still awake but not crying, so I dont kbow how this will go. She usually falls asleep in my arms so Il be amazed if she gets herself off. Im sitting outside her room at the minute. Wish me luck ladies, I really need my bedroom back!
  • Good luck again!!!!! Love your cot by the way & Evie is such a cutie :-)
  • edited April 2012
    @willothewisp Aww thank you!We got the cot from tesco direct, the bumper and matress and everything for £170
  • She did it! She set herself to sleep, I cant bloody believe it. I feel like crying though, its bittersweet, shes growing so fast. I 'think' Ive got my bedroom back! Bring on the sexy time!
  • Yay!!!!! & enjoy ;-)
    Wow great deal, I was stupid & spent a fortune on a bedroom set from mothercare, really wasn't worth it but got sucked in by it being half price :-(
  • Excellent! Riley going in his cot in his room in the next couple of weeks, eek! He is sharing with his big brother so I am worried how they will both do and how I will cope without him there!
  • Woo hoo!! You've got one on me though, Tessa still falls asleep in my arms every night lol
  • @starrxoxo9 Awww,its sweet. I think Im gonna miss her doing it to be honest, In one way Im glad and in another I feel like ive lost a little bit of her.

@littlenat86 Oh, now that one IS scary, how old is big bro? Im lucky, Mine both have thier own rooms (ten year age difference) but Id be really nervous incase bubs woke the older one up and vice versa. Good luck hon!

BTW, Shes still asleep :-)
  • @willothewisp thats what I did with my son, we spent 500 quid and it was the worst money Ive ever spent, the cot weve got for Evie is as good if not better than the Mothercare one was, and its a toddler bed too so should last for a good while xx
  • He is 3 but still is a bit of a pain to get to sleep and he still often wakes in the night and gets in with us. Riley is much better at putting himself to sleep and I am hoping this continues but who knows! Ah the little sweetie (she very cute BTW!) I hope you get to sleep well tonight! And enjoy your sexy time lol x