bless me with a baby prayer

ValVal
edited April 2012 in Trying to conceive
i read this online n fall in love with it! it soo fits my situation right now in how i feel. its been 5 very long years..

Prayer to be blessed with a baby
Dear God,

I am sorry for all the bad things that I have done in my past. I am deeply sorry if I feel hurt, frustrated, impatient and unfair. I hope that you understand my situation. It is not that I don't trust you and your plans for us. I just really want to have a baby to take care. I am sorry if my faith doesn't show off in times like this. I am sorry that I don't give my all trust to you. Please God, continue to bless me with patience and help me always to realize that Good things come to those who wait. I give back all the glory and honor to you God. I will forever praise and love you in every trials that I may face.

Comments

• Thats precious. Good luck hon, I know youre testing soon.
  • ^^isnt it? sometimes i do catch myself being fustrated and very impatient! i started having very light pink/brown cm on tp only kinda thinking im out..
  • Aw hon, Im sorry. Still, I spotted with my son a fair bit, so you may still be in with a chance. Could it be implantation bleeding at all?
  • doubt it it af is due either tomorrow of fri. so its probably too late for that.
  • ah, hopefully next month will be your month!
  • That is so beautiful...you seem like a very strong woman and 5 years is long but I really pray that god gives you your baby. Good luck sweetie! & until af comes never count yourself out!