edited June 2012 in Rolling Over

Comments

• edited April 2012
    :D
    I thought I was on fb for a sec, and I was gonna click the "disscusion box" to like!
  • Lol! I wish we did have a like button @nameless
  • Yay! Go hazel!!!
  • Yaay good for her!! :)
  • edited April 2012
    Yay Hazel :) ur bff Nyla is happy for u :) lately ive been seeing Nyla roll from back to belly but not belly to back. Damn Hazel is a fast learner lol. But Nyla has been sitting up for 2 Weeks now I think :)

Oh & I swear I never get ur notification til a day late ughhh lol
  • Yay hazel!!!! She's ahead of her time just like naliyah....I remember when naliyah started rolling I almost cried lol
  • Awww she is growing up waaay too fast... Isn't it so fun to see them through all the milestones:) My baby cut his first tooth.
  • @nylasmommy I know girl u answer gmail way faster lmao but yay Nyla is rolling over now too, I remember u telling me a while ago that she hasn't been. I thought they do belly to back first... Nyla's too smart she's just gone ahead and did the back to belly. Hazel has actually rolled from back to belly a few times before but It didn't count because she was rolling off her pillow lol but yesterday she was on her tummy mat and did it...then daddy didn't believe me and she did it 3 more times. But yay Nyla for sitting up! I thought I saw a pic of Nyla sitting up by herself a long time ago? Lol she needs to teach her BFF that one :)

@newmomma13 lol yay hazel and naliyah! I don't even remember when my older two hit these milestones but I think hazel is ahead of them. I could just tell she was really strong even in my belly lol

@juliansmommy yay Julian! How was he while teething? When did he start teething? Sometimes I think hazel is teething but I'm not sure lol and yes it's fun. I love seeing my baby grow. I think I will have a baby every 5 years because I live it so much lmao
  • Lol yesss, I answer emails & texts way faster. I mean I barely check pregly but when I do I never get notifications from u lol. I have a few pics of Nyla sitting up on her own. Shes been sitting up the week of Easter. I just hope Hazel doesnt crawl before Nyla lol that would b a damn shame haha
  • @juliansmommy awe, his first tooth. Hes gona b ready for steak Taters n maters in a minute lol. Congrats :)
  • Yea naliyah was a beast in the womb too lol
  • edited April 2012
    He started teething around 3-4 mths, I feel so bad I wish I could take his pain away:( Is Hazel drooling a lot? That's how Julian started. Omg girl u r soooooo damn brave, I'd like 1 more and I'm done...lol
    @nylasmommy- I know huh...lol thanks girl:)