ladies ttc...

Hi ladies! Just wondering how this months going? AF is due the 26th for me. We used opk tests this month, mucinex and a natural progesterone cream. Not sure if any or that will help but worth a shot i guess. The app says our due date would b new years eve. Kinda doubt this is our month. Symptom wise i've been super tired but not much else. Still hoping tho.

Now fill me in on u. ;)

Comments

• Well my period skipped last month and I was 23 days late wheni started spotting on monday the 16th im still spotting and this is definately not a normal period I took a test and it was negative so im not sure what to think... how long have you been ttc? We just started the beginning of march we have a 4 month old we want them close and not sure how long it will take so we decided to start trying sooner than we planned also bc I lose my insurance next june and love love loved my doctor and want the same one so that was a big factor too. Anyways it would be nice if this is a period so I should be expected to ovulate april 30th. Good luck!!!
  • I'm due for AF the 30th. Ovulated near the 13th. We've been TTC for 2 years now. Used clomid and evening primrose oil this cycle.
  • Today is CD 1....happy but sad...I just had a m/c and a d&c on March 13 so I was hoping I would be lucky and get pregnant ASAP...but my dr recommended to wait 1 cycle so here I am! Back to temping and opks!
  • @Graysonsmommy good luck! I hope it happens fast for u.. or if u already r then i hope u get ur bfps SOON. :)

@Redshadoe0 what does the evening primrose oil do and how is it used... If u dont mind me asking? Good luck! I pray u get ur sticky sticky baby. :) it will happen.

@mmy21nttc sorry about ur mc. Good luck to u! I hope u get ur sticky baby too. Hang in there! ;)

Good luck ladies!
  • It helps produce fertile CM, like mucinex would do I'm guessing. It's just a pill taken 2 or 3 times a day. It's really helped me cause clomid dries me up. And thanks!! You too sweetie! \:D/
  • @mom2ing no, this next cycle were gonna try though if this cycle doesn't get shit done.