So nervous, excited, scared, And the list goes on!

edited April 2012 in Labor
I'm getting induced tonight 4/19/2012 @ 7:30 pm. I cant believe how fast these "10" months have went. I really, really didnt want to have to be induced but it is was it is. Im so scared somethings gonna go wrong or ill have to end up in csection which is my worst fear ever and im even more scared cause im getting my tubes tied and ive heard so many horror stories about it. Lol but then im soooooo overly excited to meet my little boy. I really should be sleeping right now but it feels impossible to do. So many things on my mind. Ahhhh I need all the prayers I can get ladies. Thanks :)

Comments

• @babynumber3ontheway Good luck hun!!!! You'll be holding that baby boy soon! \:D/
  • @babynumber3ontheway I couldn't sleep the night before I was induced with my son either. The whole 'surprise' of labor is gone with an induction date and the reality that you will soon be holding this amazing baby that you have been patiently waiting for is overwhelming. Prayers & positive thoughts!!!!
  • Lol it was 7.30 in australia when you posted this so I was like what the?? Yey congradulations hun and good luck!!! My bubs is due in 3 days so max 2 weeks left for me :D
  • @misskristin Exactly. Thats kinda why I didnt wanna be induced, I just wanted it to come naturally but im having to many complications and would rather be safe then sorry. I'm just so nervous, i cant even sit still...Lol my mind just keeps wondering.

@mummy_to_be Lol its only 3am where im at. But thanks, i can use all the luck i can get. Good luck to you to. I hope everything goes smooth and fast for you ;-)
  • Thanks hun!! Gahh I'm soo jealous haha! I'm feeling so much pressure all of a sudden so I'm gunna eat a pineapple before bed n hope for the best! Let us know how you progress and everything and trust me, get some rest lol!!! Play solitare, that always puts me to sleep :p
  • @mummy_to_be your time will come soon, maybe sooner then you expect :) i ate SO much pineapple, did castor oil, EPO, membranes swept, black and blue cohosh, red raspberry leaf tea, labor cake, sex, EVERYTHING I could think of cause i wanted to avoid getting induced...NOTHING WORKED with this baby. Hes stubborn already. so im hoping the induction works & i dont end up in a csection. :-(
  • Im dilated to a 3 & been that way for 2 weeks now, just stuck. Lol
  • Aww good luck i still have a while to go ill b 23 weeks on saturday... but with my first baby i was dilated 5 cm for about 3 weeks n i wouldnt go into labor do my dr just induced me she said it would b fast and easy and it was.. n i did it natural no meds ;)
  • @mommyof3girls thanks :)

@jen91811 thank you! I hope mine is fast & easy cause so far its been hard & slow. Lol my girls were so easy & even came early. I guess boys just like to make you work. Haha.
  • Good luck u will have a easy delivery and i know you cant wait to see your babyboy:))
  • edited April 2012
    @BabyNumber3ontheway Well hopefully this will give you a bit of hope. My first 2 pregnancys were hard but labor was a piece of cake, this one my 3rd girl pregnancy was easy but labor was hard. Good Luck!
  • good luck! he'll share a birthday with me apRil-20 =)
  • I ended up eating half a pineapple cause I started feeling sick. Cleaned out a bit this morning lol! No labour thpugh. Soooo any news???
  • Hope all is going well!!
  • At hospital, giving me pitocin now. Dilated to 4 & 100% effaced. So far so good :) thanks ladies.
  • How'd it go
  • @skysma My labor was LONGGGG & HARD. lol It was much harder then my first 2 children. So glad he's here & its over with. :)
  • @babynumber3ontheway lol my preg and labor were easy with both my boys. But with my girl preg was rough. The labor was easy though. I'm sorry you had such a long and hard labor.
  • Awh yay