Prayers for my about to be twin nephews!!! * update*

edited April 2012 in Health
My sister in law, Angee, is being transported to a bigger and more qualified hospital in El Paso because her cervix is almost thinned out and I guess other problems but her phone is broke and she can only text. She is 34 weeks with twin boys, Kaleb and Alexander. She just got a steroid shot for their lungs :( I'm worried and she is freaking out! Please keep their health in your prayers please! They don't think she's Gina make it more than a few more days! <3

Comments

• My husband just texted me, she is also having heart problems :(
  • Prayers, hon.
  • Prayers, healing and positive thoughts sent your way xox
  • Awh, hon. I know it's scary, but I swear, unless the babies have other complications, 34 weekers do really well. :) Even being twins, they are going to be great. Prayers and fingers crossed for them and your sil.
  • I'm praying that everything turns out great
  • Praying! One of my best friends had her twin boys at 34 weeks and they were both 5 pounds!
  • <3 thanks ladies! I'm sure the twins will be fine, just hate the fact that they will have to be in nicu. And worried for my sil's health. Appreciate all your prayers!
  • Prayers for the whole family!
  • My cousin had twin boys at 32weeks. 4lbs12oz and 3lbs10oz. They just turned 4yrs old last week.
  • Thanks ladies, I guess they think they may be coming tonight. Just a waiting game now.
  • Praying for them!
  • The twins were born this morning :) all I know is she had to have a C section, she hasn't seen them yet cuz they are in nicu. Will update more when I know more :) thank you for your continued prayers ladies!
  • Prayers to them all. This sounds kinda wierd but I am grateful for the nicu. My son had a pnemothorax (collapsed lung) which healed itself right away but they kept him in the nicu for 3 days for antibiotics and to let me rest. (C-section) I think if they had released him right away I would not have done well. I had to get up right away to be able to see him and feed him so it 'forced' me to walk and move which was important for my recovery.
  • Not weird at all! They are there to help babies and mommas! I was grateful for the nursery lol I had a c section too and had a very difficult recovery, I needed them to take my son for a bit! I think until they took my son for 6 hours the only sleep I had gotten in 5 days was cuz I was so anemic I kept passing out lol not a good thing when holding a newborn :P
  • So far all she even knows is that they are supposedly doing good, they weigh somewhere around 4 pounds, and Kaleb turned breach at the last minute which is why she had the section. Her husband gets to see them in an hour, she sent me a pic of Kaleb but she doesn't have one of Alex yet. When her husband, Doug, gets to the nicu we will have more info and pics :-)
  • Congrats, and, can't wait for pics. :X