san antonio

edited April 2012 in Just for Fun
Any moms from the San Antonio, Texas area? We're going to be there for a wedding and need some kid friendly ideas for fun :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks, what's schlitterbahn? Lol
  • Its not in sa though @RileyAndMe like a 30 drive out of sa if you live on the Eastside lol
  • Maybe you'll.be there while fiesta is still going on :)
  • There is also splashtown which is less than schltterbahn and the zoo... Gotta push the zoo, I work there!! :-)
  • Thank you everyone:) my two year old is obsessed with going to the zoo so I think were going there @lilbit09_209
  • Check the website. There is a coupon on there and go earlier so you giys can see the different feedings. When are you going?
  • The riverwalk is nice but pricey to eat on.. Never been to the SA Zoo, if u watch man vs food there was an episode where adam are this huge ass pizza at a place called Big Lou's I haven't been but I have friends say it's so worth going. Where are u from if ur just visiting SA?
  • @lilbit01_209 we're now in San Antonio, we are planning for the zoo on Sunday, probably in the late morning
    @2boys1girl2love we are from Wisconsin, so this is my first time in Texas. I'm loving it! I think the biggest difference I've noticed is how nice women are dressed here, they all seem to be wearing dresses where in Wisconsin people are very casual. I love the atmosphere here:)
  • Well if you want to go tomorrow we are hosting the party for the planet and we bring out a bunch of animals and have a bunch of hands on events. Its pretty fun! Its from 10a to 2p...
  • @lilbit01_209 oh wow that sounds fun!!! I wish we could but the wedding we are here for is tomorrow
  • we're going to the zoo sunday as well! i take my son there all the time he's only 7 months only but he still loves it! and the park by it is called Brackenbridge its awesome!! and big
  • @lindah22 Oh we love Brackenridge park!! Do you guys go to the childrens area? He may like that too!!