houston tx

Anyone here?

Comments

• Mee! :) I live in the Northside
  • there for visits ALL the time! hubby is from Tomball/Magnolia area and we've got family spread all throughout Houston area!
  • I'm on the northside too
  • I live in the southwest side. I'm like 10 mins from the galleria :)
  • I'm about an hour north of houston and need some new people to talk to :)
  • I used to live on 290 and highway 6 but I moved to the southeast side! (:
  • @SalasMommy u know I'm only 4 hrs away :)
  • I miss u and angie! I need to visit again
  • We want to take a roadtrip John says we might go over there before I get huge I hope so fingers crossed! Its angies bday today (:
  • I know I wrote on her wall.. And if yall do, make a trip over here u better call me! I know a very places we can eat at around me that has really good food!
  • Woo hoo! Food! Hey I registered for a username how long does it take something about ita not for new user wth? Or newbies I'm not new grr
  • @salasmommy I live off highway 6
  • Nu uh @chelcie89 how old are you and what Hs did you go to I went to CyFalls and I'm 19
  • I'm 22 and live in a small town called Navasota its about an hour north of Houston (off highway 6) and 20 mins south of College station (aggieland) and I went to Navasota high :-\ lol
  • I know where that is at my dad worked there cool! Glad to know there is preglies close (: I actually met up and have become best of friends with a pregly from Houston (:
  • Well we should get to know each other I need new friends and would love to meet up someday. Most of my friends are too busy or too good for me now that I have my daughter and my whole life revolves around her and work and family life in general and not partying like them.
  • Ugh I know exactly how you feel thats y I have friends with children they undertand and don't live that kinda life. (: I mean we like to have fun but always keeping the children in mind
  • Sad part is most of them have kids but still wanna live the party life! :-\