my son is acting very attached these past few night

edited April 2012 in Sleep
Im not sure if something has him upset. He won't let me leave the bed! if I leave he cries within 5 minutes. He has been on a schedule for awhile. Usually goes to sleep by 10. Gets up by 6. Here lately he has been going to bed 9 ish waking at 12 eats goes back to sleep. Wakes
up at 530. Then we dont eat immediately. I get us ready. Then head to the babysitters,then work. he eats at the babysitters im assuming a around 7. That what time we eat when I'm off. Anyways,He went to bed around 9. drank a bottle at 830. Hour and half before that he ate squash. what do yall think is this normal

Comments

• Maybe a growth spurt, Juliana gets like that for a little bit then wants nothing to do with us Haha.
  • Maybe he isn't being stimulated there like when he's with you. How old is he?
  • im not sure. my husband feels like Isaiah dont want nothing to do with him. I told him its probablu because u work all the time. He feels comfortable around me. @fate hfrom 7-2 I work. There after we play take naps together. Have dinner time and so on. Im pretty sure he is dosent need stimulated. He just hardcore mommas boy lol
  • edited April 2012
    will be 6months on may 7th
  • @fate I missed read that lol. Im goinv to check with the babysitter and see what his schedule is like
  • Good idea. As every mommy knows, babies need consistency and they usually don't like change. If you can, bring his absolute favorite things to the babysitters, and items or foods that he would usually associate with Mommy or Daddy.