that time has time ladies!

edited April 2012 in First time moms
Hey ladies, I've been here since Feb 2011 and had my son august of that year. Some may remember me and some of you might not. Anyway I have enjoyed pregly hugely and have found it very helpful along the way and throughout my pregnancy. My son is now 8 months and I have been very busy planning his big 1st bday bash for august. Anywho, pregly was good to me but is no longer the same and I don't feel that I need it anymore so my farewells go out to u all, including the new recruits lol and good luck with all your pregnancies and babies. My time has come to unsubscribe! Take care lovelys xxxx

Comments

• You can always just not get on. I mean it's not that easy to sign up for pregly since they dont always have the sign up availability open, so what if you wanna get on in the future?
  • I agree with @aishamusa I still ask questions sometimes about my 4yr old! You never know when you might need it :) If you do unsubscribe though, I know we didnt really know eachother but I wish you well hun and your LO! :)
  • Awe you will be sadly missed. Good luck to you and your lo in what ever life may bring.
  • Yes I agree! U can always check in :) ur always so sweet...I will miss u
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.