Why am I so sad??

edited April 2012 in Relationships
Ughhh bd is going out with his friends tonight. I know it is good to spend time with other people but he just left and I am sitting here crying! He works over 40 hours a week so it's not like were together all the time but I get upset when he wants to go out. He goes out once maybe twice every two weeks.. I know I sound pathetic but he doesn't have the best track record. We have been together for over 3 years. We broke about over two years ago and he had been talking to another girl on our break! And just recenty in January he broke up with me for no reason.. I still don't know exactly what happened. We are back together now and I am almost 19 weeks pregnant. Part of me and I think it has a lot to do with being preggo I don't trust him all the way. :( I hate it. I also think it bugs me when he goes out cuz I don't ever go out anymore. He always says well I don't care if you go out with your friends. He doesn't get that I don't wanna go out! I am pregnant and fat and do not feel like sitting out at the bar with my friends. I don't really hang out with my friends anymore. Idkkkk! :'(

Comments

• Awh, honey :( I think part of it is hormones from the pregnancy, but part of it is he threw you for a loop when he blindsided you months ago. You don't know why he broke up with you, so you don't know what's keeping him around this time. It's so hard to be in a relationship where there is insecurity and trust issues. You don't want him to resent you for keeping him home, but you also wonder what he's up to when he's gone. A lot of communication will help you feel better about him having guy time. And as for you not wanting to go out, make a movie night with your friends or something where they all come to your place and you guys can do fun stuff like make popcorn and give eachother manicures or something. :) Seeing your friends doesn't have to mean a pregnant girl at a bar (nothing classier, huh? lol). Feel better, love. HUGS!!
  • You need to find out what exactly caused the January break up. I really think that not knowing, is hurting you. :(
  • @RTMommy thanks. I know it is has a lot to do with these hormones! It's like I tell myself either break up with him or trust him completely. But it's easier said than done lol. I have been trying harder lately about it. I think I have lost touch with a lot of my friends because they go out and that's not for me at the moment. I would rather sit at home and do hw or watch tv. I am like keeping away from everyone and I am not sure why. I try to explain how I feel with him instead of just blowing up. Like tonight he knew I did't want him to go out but I bit my tongue and said ok have fun. I don't think he understands sometimes what he has put me through cuz I have never left him. Idk! I need to maybe hang with my friends more and have my space and girl time too.

@Fate yeah I never really got a clear answer.. He says he just needed space. But I of course think the worst. Thats when he got a new job and I just don't know if he met someone at work or if something happened I just don't know and I don't think I will ever know. He has a problem about lying about dumb stuff to avoid confrontation but I always seem to find out! Idk :( I wanna just trust him completely but I don't know how. I don't wanna get hurt again.
  • It's hard to trust someone who isn't completely honest with you, even if it's "dumb stuff" because you're supposed to share everything in a relationship. At least that's how girls feel. Men are dumb. ;) You do have to lead them to water or they'll die. haha Giving yourself girl time and space away from him will make him miss you and appreciate you more too, I think. Show him you can be independent and have fun separately. Doing things together is nice, but it's nice to have away time, too. Go do something nice for yourself tomorrow. :)
  • I would have a hard time trusting & believing him too since its been so recent the last time....