baby food fruit

edited April 2012 in Solid Foods
Question ladies. I started my son on veggies first and for the most he loved them all. Now it's on to fruits. I started with bananas cause they're more bland a fruit but it took him four days to actually eat them all cause he did NOT like them at first. So...what fruit would you suggest we try next? I'm just worried if he didn't even like bananas, will he absolutely hate the fruit that's more tart?!

Comments

• edited April 2012
    You can try apples,peaches,or pears. My lo loved apples. I thought the same thing about the tartness of the fruits but I was wrong she actually liked it. Its worth a try and maybe he'll get use to the taste over time, my daughter would make a funny lemon face at 1st but the 2nd time I fed her fruit she ate it with no problems :)
  • My first did not and still does not eat bananas. Pears were the ones she liked first
  • Remember, it can take up to 50 tries before a baby truly decides if they don't like something.
  • Apples would be a first fruit to try since its not really tart, and not thick like bananas.
  • My daughter hated bananas at first but now loves them and just about every other fruit.
  • My lo loves all the fruits we have tried so far! But when it comes to veggies he won't eat anything green lol
  • My son loves his vegis more, but his favorite fruit is pear. He will eat but doesn't care for peaches, he makes the sour face.
  • Peaches or pears. My lo will eat anything lol but pears are her favorite.
  • I just started fruit too we did apples she likes them with cereal
  • My lo still refuses banana but if I mix it with apple he eats it. His favorite fruit is mango. I can't feed him fast enough with that!
  • My daughter hated banana to begin with too. She now loves them!
  • edited April 2012
    Nyla love peaches n mixed fruits. She would eat the bananas if i heat It up a lil
  • I give my baby fruits and veges at the same time. She eats her fruits and veges with no problem.