Had to share this! For ladies with long hair.

http://www.nerdygirlmakeup.com/2010/03/31/quick-hair-trick/

I can't even begin to tell you how many times I wanted to put my hair up but couldn't find a hair tie! This neat trick puts your long hair in an up do without needing anything! It's so cool. I got it right on my second try. Mine came out a little messy lol but I don't mind. My daughter Artemis is a dork and LOVES to make messes and I don't always have a clip with me to put my hair up so I think this is pretty darn useful if you ask me. I had a hard time at first but when you tuck in the bun try using the hair from the top of your head rather than the side. It's more likely to stay put with longer hair, mine is halfway to my elbows and it doesn't get loose at all. (I went for a run and had no trouble)

:)

Comments

• How do you do it?
  • This is awesome, gotta try it
  • It shows you with pictures and a video in the link. You put your hair in a bun (that's not too tight or too loose) and carefully tuck it under the other part of your hair.
  • I got it my first try. I can shake my head and it stays in place. My hair reaches my lower back.
  • Ugh! I'm trying over and over again, keep re watching the video and as soon as I let go it falls down. My hair is almost to my my elbows. Grrr, I really want this to work!
  • Got it to stay two seconds moved my head and it fell lol I am to make this work!
  • * determined
  • @smcox lol you can do it :-D it's all about tucking it in just the right way without compromising the bun.
  • Didn't think it would be difficult! Lol my hair is so thick and heavy that when I work out hair ties don't keep it in place, was hoping this plus a couple pins would help! I have stick straight hair so that doesn't help in keeping hair ties in place.
  • @smcox I'm almost in the same boat as you no matter what I try to do with my hair it never seems to wanna cooperate with me. My hair is so dry and thick I can barely brush it once I get out the shower I'd have to really oil it down just to brush it properly after a shower.
  • @aishamusa yeah, my hair isn't dry but it sucks as far as doing anything with it. I can never style it. I've had many professionals try, two hours later it's straight and limp. It also gets tangled extremely easily! I have to put lots of conditioner in it and brush it before and after the shower and it takes forever cuz it gets do tangled. When I was younger I had to braid it before bed every single night otherwise I spent almost a half hour brushing it. It's pretty annoying.
  • @smcox It really is. Specially when we have busy schedules..