debating?? should i start round 4 of clomid??

ValVal
edited April 2012 in Trying to conceive
todays is my 5th day from my last period..tha last day to tk clomid..& im soo upset idk if i want too. i kinda want to tk this month off n see ifi could possibly ovulate on my own!?
idk what to do... (:|

Comments

• Do what you feel is the best for you :( , sorry it hasnt worked out the way you want it to
  • Tough choice. I'd take it... You finally ovulated last month for sure right? Maybe it was a prep cycle...? I'm forever the optimist though. (unless it involves me, then I'm a total pessimist.) Hehe.
  • @janet_2011- idk wats feels best lol im sooo confused!
    @redshadoe0- ive always ovulated since i started with it just cant get pg :/ but i just seen @rtmommy BFP got me pumped up this has to be my month!!! lol
  • Right, lmao thats what I'm thinking!!!! @rtmommy got me all pumped up and positive thinking too!
  • Honey!! I know you want to take a month off, but you should take it!! Get your clomid going and baby dance your heart out. You ever try preseed? Maybe this is the month to get some. I saw it at Target when I bought my test today. Super weird! Hoping this month works out. OH, and I think I posted a link on another post of yours about pineapple core helping to promote the right cm. Look into that too maybe! Anything we can do to get you preggers this month. :D
  • lol thanx @rtmommy n @redshadoe0 yu guys gotta give me tricks here...
    what positions did yu guys use lol sry if tmi lmfao
    did yu guys use preseed or anything else?
  • So what I did was this-- got drunk and seduced hubby. And sex every other day for two weeks...lol we did missionary but I didn't sit with hips up this month. I was tired of stressing, so I just got up and cleaned what I could and left the rest. Super gross, but hey, this is a TMI forum. Lol
  • buahahahahaha im stopping the drinking i dont think thats helping in my situation lol i drink a lil too much lol i started taking a multi vitamin and also thinking of buying the bf some vitamins too. im gna stop by target today n buy the preseed n some opks!
  • Woot. Get your fertility aides going. Whatever it takes. :D
  • lmao, I came home hella early to surprise hubby with afternoon sex 4 days in a row, then every other day after that. Missionary, me on top, once doggie style. I did sit with my hips half propped but only for maybe 5 min (had to get up and clean, TOTALLY TMI SORRY). I take EPO from CD1 till I get a positive OPK to help with CM.... (would totally try preseed if this month doesn't work for me) And I take prenatals (when I remember)
  • And the night I got a positive OPK, we both had the day off the next day.... we went to a karokee bar and got drunk and had fun, came home and danced! So who knows...
  • I got preggo with round 4 so good luck :)
  • @redshadoe0- umm yu both are getting bfp n both were tipsy?! Lol
    @nylasmommy- really?? There's still hope :) did yu use anything else besides clomid?
  • Clomid & metformin :) yes dont give up
  • edited April 2012
    lmao yeah... amusing huh. not tipsy.... trashed...
  • so ive been reading alot about woman getting BFP their 4th rounds on clomid! so im a lil excited! =)
  • I'm excited for you! You're throwing everything at it so I'm keeping fingers crossed this is your month!
  • lol yes @RTMOMMY
    this are my list lol
    no DRINKING at all
    im gna start running
    taking mucinex
    multivitamins
    i was just told drink grapefruit juice ALOT of it
    making the bf take vitamins
    plenty of sleep and wild n more SEX
  • Sounds like a fun list. ;)
  • lol im so happy for yu and bfP! yu bring me motivation =)
  • Awh, I'm glad you can be motivated not to give up. :) You deserve your BFP soon too. Can't wait for it. :)
  • The hotflashes started last nite booo
  • Those are SO not fun. Ugh. Made me so grumpy lol. I'm so glad you didn't give up on this month :)