what could this be??

edited April 2012 in Health
Im haveing extrem pelvic pain, i can barly walk it hurts so much! im also haveing alot of discharge (tmi) like i was takeing a shower and i could pick it up in my hand and hold it ( thats how thick it was )
What could this be?

Comments

• How far along r u? I had a lot of pain an discharge threw my whole pregnancy, i was a mess lol. try to relax an drink lots of water. If the pain persists ir gets worse call the dr. Better safe than sorry. :) hope u feel better
  • Im 32+3 days pregnant. @emy
  • Sounds like mucous plug to me. You can start losing pieces of it around your gestation. Any kind of extreme pelvic pain needs to be reported to your doctor though. I hope you feel better!
  • I had a ton of pain like that minus extreme discharge. I eventually went to the ER cause I couldn't handle it anymore. It was a UTI causiing minor contractions, but not pre term labor.

I suggest you go. J have had non pregnant UTIs & it was NOTHING the same.
  • I have docters appt today,but im really woried about the mucous!
    @captivated
    @caroline8_p
  • If it's the mucous plug, no reason to be worried! It regenerates itself :) It doesn't indicate a thing and doctors don't even want to hear about it anymore. Lol!
  • @megaroo I lost globs of mucous (way tmi lol) starting at about the same time. Im not sure about the pelvic pain in your case, but I had pain there my entire pregnancy. Is there any blood?
  • I think the pelvic pain is more of a concern than the mucous. Unless there is blood, I wouldnt worry about that part at all
  • I didnt see any blood but i was in the shower without my glasses so i cant really see anything anyways. The pain in my pelvic is so bad though i cant barly walk like i dont to open my legs that much when im walking. And the pain goes down my thighs and in my back.
    @DavidnAadynsMama
    @captivated
  • edited April 2012
    Mine was like that too. I could barely walk my last 2-3 months so im not sure thats really abnormal. I would mention it to the dr just in case, but I wouldnt worry too much. I know it sucks and unfortunately there isnt a lot that can be done about it except for having that baby!lol
  • It sounds like it could be normal pregnancy issues, but the only way to know is to get checked out. Cervical check to make sure it's not preterm labor!
  • Get it checked out. Not being able to walk is not a normal pregnancy thing. U really shouldnt be in that much pain. :(
  • That's exactly how my pain was. I couldn't even sleep. Pillows, heating pad, nothing worked. I'm betting its a UTI. Keep us updated.
  • It worrys me because the pain just started Sunday
    @mommyof3girls
  • I have had a uti for the past 3 weeks
    @caroline8_p
  • Take the meds, a life saver!