preseed vs mucinex

ValVal
edited April 2012 in Trying to conceive
what the diff?? the dr told me to take mucinux to help with the cm i take one pill a day. and preseed is to help cm too right?? any diff btween the two?

Comments

• What's CM?
  • cervical mucus
  • The mucinex thins the mucous from inside your body. The preseed is to help sperm mobility from the outisde...as far as I understand. Use both! :)
  • umm i guess ur rite! lol im just gna be real wet lol sry tmi
  • I use both... Doesnt seem to help me get prego but they both seem to help...?
  • to help with cm right??
    how do yu use preseed?
  • I heard from a neighbor that she was using metformin and Robitussin and she got pregnant. The Robitussin helped with the cm and the metformin to ovulate.
  • Preseed comes w little tubes to directly incert the lube in to ur vajayjay. Lol its not too bad. I guess its suppose to help act like cm. Idk really. Yes, the mucinex helps w cm for sure.
  • @lourdes26us1- isnt metformin a diabetic prescription???
  • yes... its usually used to treat PCOS as well
  • I agree with RedShadoe0!
  • umm intresting?? i was also trying too goolge other things i can take.. but didnt really find anything but eat healthy cut out alcolhol sleep well have fun etc.. etc ..etc
  • I used both with my first pregnancy and it helped me after 1 yr Ttc. I did buy robotussin but I never used it. I took Macca root for a couple weeks before I ovulated(supposedly helps with fertility). I heard drinking straight up grapefruit juice helps too but I hate grapefruit so I never drank it :)
  • umm i actually like grape fruit! when do yu take it? beofre ovulation or after?
  • edited April 2012
    I think you just start drinking it whenever. I read you have a drink a lot for it to do something. Just google it though. Its been a couple of years since I was reading about it :)
  • There's another vitamin you can buy over the.counter for fertility. I cant remember the name but it helps regulate your cycle
  • its weird i alwasy had like 33-35 day cycles sometimes 26 day but since i started clomid it regulated me to 28 days cycle so its alot easier that way
  • @val how much mucinex did ur doc tell u to take?
  • 400 mg one pill. But I don't see it helping