Does the Baby Surrender Locations except parents!

edited April 2012 in Sleep
Please please please tell me The Baby Surrender Locations at the hospital excepts parents. Id like to volunteer a "self drop-off". Maybe I can get a few hours of sleep there before my LO comes looking for me again.

OMG... Haylee is 9 months old and already has her bottomed teeth... But now BOTH top teeth are trying to cut AT THE SAME FREAKING TIME. Errrrr!

The first time in my history as "Haylee's" Mom I Damn near lost. All night she was crying, wanting to nurse and wouldn't stay in her bed when I laid her down.

Every freaking hour it was the same thing.

Cry, get her out of bed, nurse, I place her in her bed...... 30 minutes later.

Ok you get the picture! I'm so freaking deprived of sleep I snapped at all the older kids and my honey this morning..

Please pray for me... I'm ready to jump out the window and take off running down the street...

Comments

• Im sorry girl i hope you get some rest today!! i know it sucks!! Stay strong mama!!
  • My honey is home today but she won't even stay with him so I can get a quick nap. The only thing I can do is let her pacifier on my breast to get some sleep..
  • Sorry. Hope those teeth come on fast so you both can get some relief
  • :/ thats gotta be really tough... Will she not nap with you? I got my bAbe trained to nap when i nap lol.. His top 2 teeth finally broke through now, the one beside those are on the way..