should i worry ????????

edited April 2012 in First time moms
My son eill be 9months on Friday tge 27th of April he is still not crawling nor trying to stand or hardly eating off thr spoon or sleeping thru thr night ...im worried this is my first child should i be worried? ? Am i thr only one goung thru this? ? Is there anyone who's had the same or one of the problems with there babies? ?

Comments

• Some babies are a little late my son was late in everything but he starting crawling about six months maybe you should see your pediatrician and ask him
  • The only thing I can say is try your best not to.compare and follow your gut...all babies are different and each does their own thing on their own time....my kids are 18mths apart, but worlds apart in all of their milestones...my son (my first) did EVERYTHING sooo early; eating, crawling, waking and talking...once my daughter was born, I just expected her to follow suit...man was I wrong lol...I won't call her lazy, but she is just much more reserved..my son is loud and outgoing and my daughter is very shy....she is in nooooo hurry at all to do anything...she is perfectly content just sitting back and taking it all in...she is about 8 months and finally sitting and sometimes attempts to crawl. I am not concerned at all, because I know its just her personality. But I do have a best friend who has a daughter two weeks younger than.mine that is just meeting milestones much quicker. Every now and than it erks me that she's so ,much more advanced, but I just make a point to take it as it comes and know that my baby girl will get their when she's good and ready lol...sorry to ramble, just giving you my perspective. :)
  • Ps my daughter is 8 mnths and still up about every three hours....YOU'RE NOT ALONE!!! lol
  • My now 11 mo did not start crawling until a few days after she started cruising and she was 9 1/2 months. She didnt start pulling up til 10 months. My first was walking on her own by this time but was still around 8-9mo before crawling. She rolled everywhere lol. Both of my kids refused to do any kind of tummy time. Screamed the second i put them that way. Even if they rolled there on their own they would scream when they were too little to roll back over. Sitting and rolling they did on time or slightly early
  • dont worry to much! all babies are different like seriously :D my lil baby sister didnt crawl till she was 11 months!!!! and then started walking at 1. my lil guys 7 months and crawls. dont worry it'll happen dont give up keep trying :)