HELP HELP HELP! S...O...S...!

edited April 2012 in Relationships
HELP! SUGGESTIONS NEEDED!

Soooo.... My honey and I decided we both need to be more romantic. Regardless of the 4 kidS (9 mons to 19 yrs old)... Regardless of the bills, job, school work and other life dilemmas we should focus more on us.

This is where you guys come in.. my pregly girls.

I need some romantic ideas.

Here are the guidelines...

*I wanna do this tomorrow (his day off)
*$40 max limit (we agreed on this amount)
*its going to rain tomorrow but that doesn't stop no show!
*it must be between 8am and 3pm the kids will be home after that , but it doesn't need to be home based.

I'm willing to go the distance and put in work... HELP!

Comments

• edited April 2012
    I'm assuming your not just looking for the steriotypical roses on the bed, movie snuggles, dress sexy for him responses...

Go to a park.

Find a enclosed space... Ie. Gazeebo, patio, picnic area, ect. The more private the better.

Have a picnic, lots of blankets, light some candles, favorite foods (picnics don't have to be sandwiches) and finger foods.

Snuggle and watch the rain

Make out like crazy teenagers

---- OR ----

Nude mud wrestling....
  • Had to edit... Sorry
  • Nude mud wrestling is always good.
  • First...babysitter. Second...a case of beer. Third...a park. Get drunk and nasty at the park...I swear you'll think you were teenagers again lol
  • @conreeaght Oh wow your very creative lol. ;;) ;-)
  • Dinner then sex
  • What about buying a card for eachother once a week or a month or whatever or however often u plan on doing ur romantic night. Look for a thoughtful card that expresses how u feel for the other person at the time when ur searching for one. Everytime u do this after a while u might b excited to c wut type of card u bought eachother.
  • Believe me men are not to exceited about cards unless it has good money in it or something they like, as in sports tickets or something :-D @adri805
  • LMAO @conreeght ... Where do you nude mud wrestle.. LOL
  • @cristinalynn.. you maybe on to something with the beer in the "park". But it is suppose to rain.

After several months of dating we went to the park in the middle of the night... Well it was the water by the delta and this was were I fell in love with him... Awwww!

Something about that night.. he oepend up and stopped "trying" to impress me and just got personal.

Awww... Memories!
  • @Roxy ... Can't do dinner cause it has to be between 8am to 3pm
  • @adrift805 ... You may be on to something but @aishmusa is also right.... It can't just be a card.. it needs a twist.
  • @YNVTish Giiiiirl...rain just makes things more wet! ;-) I'm telling you...drunk nasty sex in a park + rain = a great night! lol
  • @cristinalynn Haha Someone has some priorities! lol
  • Playin in the rain had always been romantic to me. I love it. But that's def a night time half drunk fun... Hmmm... During the DAY... Something that's not just normal... Umm.... Got any dirt roads and a truck to play with? Or dirt roads and a picnic? Woods? I always feel best when its literally just me and him... No one else even remotely close. Bahahahaha what about setting up a slip n slide in the back yard with the rain? Turn some music on, relax, and play... Just the two of you.
  • I just wanna add I totally agree with sex in a park hahahaha. Wish you could go out at night and didn't have to be during the DAY!
  • Go to the grocery store, each have to buy one ingredient for the other person. One person has to make a meal with their ingredient, the other dessert. Then watch either a bad movie, or a trilogy like back to the future.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hahhaa true.
  • Back row of a cinema? Go to a local swimming pool and get your kicks under water? Stay home and play a game of strip poker? Aaaah, I dunno!
  • I would go close to a pond walk around and try to reconnect maybe have a picnic (doesn't require much money) and then buy some k&y gel and get into bed LOL