peeing on the floor!

edited April 2012 in Parenting
I am going to lose my mind! My almost 4 year old daughter keeps peeing on the carpet in her room! She has been potty trained for ages! How can I get her to stop?? I need advice.

Comments

• Omg omg omg my i just caught my 4 yr old doing this in her sisters room. Im soooo glad u posted this. I was starting to wonder what in the world was wrong w her.
  • Sorry i dont have any advice. Im just glad my child is not the only one to ever pee on the floor. I had a very very long talk w her and made her warch me clean the carpet and made her help me with the carpet shampooer.
  • My daughter who never pee'd in the bed in her life all of a sudden started peeing in the "garage"... Like are tou serious?

I finally caught her... Let's just say this was one of the 4 times she got a spanking in all the 8 years of her life. I think all 4 spankings were received while she was 4.

• How early was she potty trained? Have there been any life changes recently?

Try telling her; I'm going to have to put you back in diapers! Is that what you want? Because it's not ok to pee on the floor. Tell her she could get sick from smelling it...things like that? Idk I've never had this problem, hang in there!
  • She sleepwalks, so im wondering if she is doing it in her sleep? My friend also asked if there was a nightlight in her bathroom-there isn't, so I am going to put one in there. I also think I am going to put her old potty back in her room! @mommyof3girls