Super Active Baby

edited April 2012 in Pregnant
My little nameless daighter is super sctive my son was not this active and outgoing in the womb any one else have a super active baby? I'm 25 weeks

Comments

• Mine is super active! I'm almost 22 Weeks...at night she wakes me up when she's tapping on my bladder! Lol
  • I am at work and I have peed literally 3 times in the last 30 minutes I gues she is in the breech position right now and tap dancing on my bladder lol @ericak22
  • Naliyah was super duper active
  • im also 25 weeks and this one is way more active then my now 10 month old daughter was. im also having another girl.
  • @joshuaswifey_711 Congrats what's ur edd
    @newmomma13 I used to have to go to the ER to check on Cartier because he was chillin way to hard
  • Savanah was very active I use to have to get non stress tests and they usually take 30 mins to an hour mine usually only took 5-10 mins since she was so active they just left me hooked up 20 mins or so to double check for any contractions
  • @joshuaswifey_711 I'm the 9th but will b having my scheduled c section earlier
  • @mommytobe20 ur almost there girl congrats
  • Aww, she cant wait to come out :) Nyla had her set times when she would move. Shes laid back & still is :x
  • @Nylasmommy and I can't wait to meet her
  • I'm 23weeks and my baby girl is lazy :( but my other two kids was super active
  • @mama2fn3 maybe she is just waiting a few more weeks to start her in house party lol \:D/
  • @preggointx LOL your probably right
  • Lol I did the same thing once...like something just didn't feel right and I went in and she was fine but I was having contractions cause I was dehydrated
  • My girl was so super active it almost killed me. Lol. She's now 10.5 months and still lots of energy!
  • edited April 2012
    Im 30wks expecting a boy and he always moving, specialy at night time it kind ofhurts a lil, but I love to feel him . :)
  • I did when I was pg. My belly was always moving. All the way up to birth which suprised me. I thought I was going to have a small baby since he was moving so much. Nope 9 lbs 2oz. Lol
    Mason is ALWAYS moving.. he can never sit still. Its crazy.

Goodluck :)
  • Juliana was super active! But usually at times where I didn't want her to ne, like when I would try to sleep or had to drive far.
  • My daughter was just like that! I noticed she was way more active then my first two...I never did kick counts because she was moving all day. Since birth...Whenever I bathe her she's kicking away...and she's been rolling pretty early and really active compared to my older two.
  • Yepp my little girl was super active and still is. I never did kick counts cause she ALWAYS moved. I have videos of my tummy bouncing all over the place. I love it!
  • I am 27 weeks!!! Yep baby Jasmyn is super active!!!
  • This one is waaaay more active than my daughter was. It can be very painful sometimes but I guess its better than worrying about not moving enough
  • I know I love it when my son crawls on me she starts moving and playin like she knows who her brother is