Nyla is 7 months today

edited December 2012 in Babies
Time is just flying by :) shes been saying da da lol. All the hard WoRk i put in & she Calls her Daddy First lol. Shes been sitting up on her own, just started to flip but no crawling yet :( shes been teething. I love her so much & im still exclusively pumping :) each sitting i still get about 10oz.

Comments

• aww Happy Monthday Nyla
  • Happy 7 months pretty miss Nyla Savanah will be 7 months tomorrow! Time does go way too fast! But she's saying momma and no dada yet :)
  • Awe happy 7 months, Nyla :) she has some pretty hair!!!!
  • She is so so so adorable!!
  • @preggointx @tryin4babymoore @nameless thank u ladies :)

@chelcie89 thanks girl :) im jealous cuz I want her to say mama lol. I remember that Savanah is a day younger than Nyla :) we will drop by 2moro to wish Savanah happy 7 months!
  • She is cute! Happy 7 months!
  • She is so pretty :-)
  • @trixiesmom8 @jazzie thank u so much ladies :)
  • Savanah is sayin momma, mom, yeah, hey, hi, baba and bye bye so far :) but she can't sit very well unsupported and definitely isn't crawling yet :-\ but she rolls everywhere lol
  • @chelcie89 dang she is saying alot. Nyla is yelling like mad crazy now. She says nan nan da da all these other words but no mama yet. Ur babygirl is a fast learner. Nyla is a chill baby lol

@bexiewexie thanks mama, I cant wait to see lil Marcus :)
  • Savanah seems advanced in speech but not physically but she's getting there slowly. She picked up all those words in a little over a week too! I was amazed she said momma first on the 19th then the next day said hey, and baba and the day after that she waved and said bye bye. I was like wow really that quick but she mainly says momma now and waves alot and has been shaking her head no randomly since Easter
  • Happy seven months Nyla! I love the pics! Xoxo from Rion!!!
  • @chelcie89 Savanah is one smart cookie :)

@pregnantelf awe thanks hun :) hows nylas bf doing lol?? Can u believe that our babies r 7 months :x
  • Happy 7 months pretty girl!!! :)
  • No ,I can barely believe it! Rion is good hes got 4 teeth and finally sleeping through the night again. Next week we are starting the baby foods with meat for dinner....I'm excited but nervous about that. My ped. said at 9 months we can start small amounts of table food, green beans, cooked noodle, cooked carrot....small soft foods!
  • @starrxoxo9 thanks mama :) u have to update us on some pictures of Tessa :x

@pregnantelf y did he stop sleeping thru the night?? Wow four teeth already. I bet its so cute when he smiles :) I gave Nyla turkey n gravy baby food the other day n she likes it but man it stinks lol. Since rion has four teeth by nine months he will b ready for table food.
  • He stopped sleeping while he was teething, all four teeth came out during a three week period, he was waking every hour maybe two. It was not fun. But yes it is cute when he smiles!
  • Happy 7 months, pretty lady! ;) :*
  • @pregnantelf awe poor baby. Im glad that whole stage teething stage is over for now. U need to learn how to post pics cuz I wana see him smile :)
  • @lilsugarsmomma thank u girl :) ur babygirl is about to turn 1. How exciting.
  • I know I'm slacking lol
  • edited April 2012
    @starrxoxo9 better get on it lol ;) we wanna see her pretty face
  • Yep, only 12 more days... It's exciting, but sad! My baby isn't a baby any longer!
  • Omg the dad looks sooo young :) my hubby looks to young to be a daddy to lol. Happy B-Day to Nyla!!
  • @lilsugarsmomma lol its okay she'll always b ur baby :)

@aishamusa thanks :) my hubby is 26. He has a baby face I guess.
  • 7 months? Wow she's growing so fast lol happy 7 months Nyla! Love the pics...she does look like Nigel but she has a good mix of u both. Yay for Nyla she will prob be crawling soon. I think hazel will because she's moving around a lot. Mostly backwards tho haha
  • @myheartzx3 hey girl, I havent seen u on here much. I think she looks like the both of us too lol. Lol y is Hazel going backwards??? Silly Hazel :) lol at least shes going somewhere. Nyla is stuck in one spot haha. I had got ur emails but havent wrote back lol. Whats that meat pic u sent me???
  • I know I barely get to talk to u now! I quit zoo n my daughter plays lol and I been trying to play draw something but I got over that game so fast. Download instagram it's a pic sharing app that u just like or comment pics lol u can't message or anything like fb. It's available for droids now. And that pic was meat juhn. It's sooo good kinda like teriyaki meat marinated n dipped in egg and fried with a bomb dipping sauce.

But yea she moves backwards lol and aww Nyla is saying dada. Nigel must be so happy. I know bobby would be so happy if hazel said dada first because he gets sp jealous that she only wants me most the time hahaha but I don't think she will because she already been saying the mmm sound n babbling mmmmaaammmaaa I know it's no mama because she has no idea what it means but when she says it Bobby looks at me like he's j haha