mesh feeder thing

edited April 2012 in Solid Foods
So we bought Naliyah one of those mesh things and she's like getting mad cause she can't actually bite the food lol...I put a piece of watermelon in it...she rather chew on the ring lol...maybe cause her top teeth are cutting through

Comments

• I have one too, my son wants nothing to do with it though lol
  • @smcox yea I guess since its like a different texture shes like ugh what is this lol my mom bought her 3 there was 2 in one pack and then there was this other brand that had a top so that Ivan use it on the go so she bought that one for her too lol so she better start liking it lol
  • I bought one today and put a piece of ice in it for my daughter who is teething and she seemed to like it.
  • Juliana has no interest. I've tried it a few times with different things.
  • I put frozen breast milk in Rion's while he was teething!
  • @mommyx5i might try that cause one of her teeth are cutting through as we speak lol
    @navybabyonway I hope Naliyah starts liking it soon

@PregnantELF that's a smart idea
  • Shell figure it out. It took McKinley a few tries.
  • My daughter likes it but like the other babies, didn't know wth to do with it at first
  • I did What @mommyx5 did and put ice in it at first..it really helps with the hurt of teething :( she also likes frozen cherries or frozen applejuice that's 50% water. She likes the cold more then the actual food that's in it at this point (she's 8.5 months). :)
  • I wanted to buy one of those things it looks cool. Hope naliyah puts them to use :)
  • Picky little girl. Lmao. "You can't be serious, Mom........"
  • edited April 2012
    @natashalynn imma try again tomorrow

@momtob I think imma pot that in gets tomorrow cause her 2 to front teeth are cutting through

@adri805 stubborn babies loo

@myHEARTZx3 yea girl i seen everybody talking about them so I wanted to try them and so far she don't like it lol

@Fate girl yes she is picky lol
  • @bettysmomma lol Naliyah was getting really mad that she couldn't bite the actual watermelon
  • Try a banana in it it will mush through the mesh but those mesh feeders r very hard to clean especially with softer fruit.
  • @preggointx ugh bananas are hard to clean up

@bettymomma imma have to try preaches
  • Both my kids loved frozen cherries, peaches, mangoes, grapes (bananas too, but I could never get the feeder clean after w/o scrubbing it with a toothbrush for 10 minutes). The trick to getting baby interested is to mush/thaw frozen fruit a little bit with your fingers (so the juice comes through) before you give it to them.