for you moms with more than 1 child..

with my daughter last year she came on her own at 38.5 weeks, and i was wondering if you moms had your second one early or if you went past your due date? im 25 weeks and due on aug 8th with another babygirl.

Comments

• I was induced with all 3 of mine so im no help :/
  • My first came at 40 weeks, my second came at 38 weeks and my third came at 36 weeks.
  • @fate thats what i wanted to hear lol i just dnt want to go over due and be induced. did your water break
  • My first was way over due, but my second was 4 days early. My first I was induced and my second I got my membranes stripped! I swear that's why I went into labor early rather than late. The doctors kept telling me since my first was late my second will most likely be late.
    Congrats btw :)
  • I don't think you will be over due at all! You'll go in by yourself, and omg, my second was so much quicker!! I got the hospital at 12:40pm, had her at 2:43pm!
  • My water broke with my third only. My second labor was longer but I stayed home most of it. First labor was 5½ hours, second was 12, third was about 24 hours since I was early.
  • My first was a week late and my second was born two days before his due date :)
  • i was in labour with my daughter for 6 hours
  • @summergirl22 thank you and i hope i dnt go over and i have a quicker labour this time
  • @usplus2 im hopeing its the same this time around.
  • @joshuaswifey_711 I was induced with my son at 8 days overdue & my daughter was born the day after her DD. :)
  • My first was two weeks early, the second 3days early, third 6 days early. And each labor easier:) my last one I went in at 4pm at 8 cm and had him at 6pm...and pushed for a whole min my Dr said:) good luck:)
  • First was 1 week over due. 2nd was 3 days before my due date and 3rd was 5 days late lol
  • My 1st was 2 1/2 weeks early. 2nd was the day before the due date. 3rd was day after due date. And 4th was THE due date lol...so I think it's just when your body and baby is ready.
  • My first was induced on his due date. My daughter tried coming at 34- 36 weeks but my labor was stopped and I was put on Trebutaline pills. She came on her own at 38 weeks.
  • My first came at 40+2, my second came at 39 weeks
  • edited April 2012
    My first and second was two weeks early my third I was induced at a week and a day over due.
  • My first was 3 days early n ny second was induced at 40+2
  • 1st was 4 days early and second i was induced at 39+6
  • With my second my water broke at 38 weeks but I was still induced with all of them
  • I had 3
  • My first was born 15 minutes before his due date. My second was 2 weeks late!
  • 1st was exactly 40w (water broke) and 2nd was 41w exactly (contractions only)
  • 1st - 38 weeks
    2nd - 37 weeks
    3rd - 40 weeks(on her EDD)
    4th - 41 weeks
    5th - 38 weeks

They all were very different babies, but all girls :-)
  • im hopeing that this time my water breaks. i didnt think my first labour was that bad.
  • First induced at 37 weeks and seconds started labor on my own at 41 weeks
  • FIRST - Water broke at 38 weeks, induced 38+3 and he arrived 38+5
    SECOND - Labour started naturally 40+1, he arrived 40+2 (15 mins later he would have been 40+3!)