dog commercials really?

edited April 2012 in First Trimester
I am 9weeks and Omg I can't stop being so emotional I cry for everything. I know that besides all the hormones I'm taking progesterone and that's not helping..

I can be so mad at one point and then just cry its not my usual self I'm pretty much a tough cookie all the time.

Anyone going through this too?

I'm also having round ligaments pains and I'm hating them..I cant even get comfortable It's only on my right side ?? Grrr

I sneezed earlier and i think i hurt my abdominal area or something it feels like I had a stinging streching pain I dk sigh

It's 2:08 am here in Texas and ggod I wish o could sleep!!

Comments

• Its normal...the pain the crying about everything. I went thru it more with my last pregnancy. It was crazy! The sneezing thing oh my goodness was horrible, I would never know if it would be painful or if I'd pee myself from The sneeze lol. Even tho I'm not pregnant anymore whenever I sneeze I still kinda brace myself but it doesn't happen I was just so used to it happening. The best you can do the ligament pain is have someone rub it, warm bath, or stretching. My OB gave me those options. Hope you can get some rest...I'm only up right now bc my 29day old was feeding and then my two year old decided it was morning and got up...lol;)