I think I am going to end up being a single mom!!!

edited April 2012 in Relationships
Bd is such an asshole! Yesterday at work he decides he's gonna go out after work for his friends birthday I am starting trust him more and be better understanding so I say ok just let me know what you are doing. He said well I will probably come get clothes after work I'm like ok well I will see you then! well 9:30 rolls around and he texts me and says nvm he is just going to borrow clothes from his friend. okkk. Then I get on the computer to do hw and his bank account is logged on so of course me the nosy one refresh it. And it says he spent over a hundred dollars at the mall today.. Ok no big deal he must have bought clothes. So I ask him again are you borrowing clothes from your friend he says yup. I'm like ok well why did you spend over a hundred dollars at the mall today?? He's like I can buy whatever I want. Idc that he bought clothes I care cuz he felt the need to lie about it. I don't get it! So I was upset at him for lying, and he has the nerve to get mad at me! I feel like whenever I get upset about something it's like I can never say anything cuz he just ends up turning it on me. I am so sick of it. I refreshed his page a little later in the night and what pops up a RESERVATION FOR A HOTEL!!!! I know when he goes out he ends ups staying the night at his friends because his car isn't working right now.. But wtf a hotel reservation in seattle for $200!! So I try calling him and he won't answer so I text him and tell him I am so mad and what the heck is going on??? I don't get why he couldn't just tell me him and his friends were splitting a hotel room (if thats even what he was doing!?) I tried getting a hold of him all night. I have yet to hear back from him. He works at 12 and he still hasnt called or texted. I am furious and am not sure what to do! I don't get why he does this type of shit to me! :'( Idk what to think anymore.

Comments

• :( that sucks sorry you have to deal with this crap!
  • Ughh I hate men! I wish I could walk away and just be ok with it. :(
  • Don't try and contact him anymore and when he gets home ignore him
  • I called once this morning and texted once. No answer. Idk if he's all of a sudden turning it on me and is mad at me now. I guess I cant really do anything. I hate him :'(
  • He has no reason to be mad at you. At all.
  • A hotel?? Don't let him turn it around on you! Don't let him be the "victim" in this. That isn't trustworthy shit. He needs to communicate with you and not lie. I agree with newmomma13. Ignore him when he gets home. Thia isn't a whatever situation, and he needs to own up to his own responsibilities. Men crave attention from the opposite sex just like women do. Don't give in and don't give up!
  • I'm goin thru problems wit my hubby again to an my mom says from experience wen they start the lien their hiding sumthn I hope its not true for both of us
  • Its like I know I didn't do anything wrong but he makes me feel like I did. He does that everytime I get upset about something. Idk how much more I can take. I mean he should be the person I can tell how I feel or complain about stuff. He just doesn't get it! He's never ignored me all night like that and not said anything the next day like this.
  • Sounds like he spent the night at a hotel with a woman, sweetie. This is me speaking from my own personal experiences. When I was cheating, my story was remarkably similar to this one.
  • I didn't want to say it but I was totally thinking the same thing about him being at a hotel with a woman @captivated
  • I agree he was with another woman. I'm sorry hun don't let him flip.stuff on you.
  • Idk what to do? He still hasn't talked to me. If he was with another woman. He's never going to admit it I am sure! I went on his email and I saw the registration for the hotel and it has his name and his friends name Bryan.. so idk! I feel like if he were just with his friend why didn't he just answer me last night and just explain to me or try to calm me down.. What do I do now?? I mean last night when I was texting him and brought up the hotel he said yeah that's exactly what I am doing me and Bryan are going to find some hoes and bring them up here. Like why would he joke about that anyways! Ughh :'(
  • Men are assholes!!! I really hope everything works out for you. They don't understand how bad shit like this hurts us cause they are assholes! Sorry, i'm on a "I hate all men" time in my life.
  • @BigBelly Totally normal. I had those feelings for like 6 months after. Lol.
  • I would have went there. You have a right to know what he did...especially if he's cheating
  • Guys don't just crash in a hotel room together. Girls do, but guys don't. Don't let him off the hook!!! My crazy ass would have been at that hotel so fast....
  • Ur carrying his baby... He should have more respect for u hun. *hugs*
  • So my bf doesn't drink. He will occasionally have a beer or something but he has never been drunk. So he finally texted back. He's at work now. He acted all mad at me at first like I did something to him! I am like put yourself in my spot you would be so mad. And then he said something like I think I am starting to realize that I have to grow up soon and I am like getting all my young side out by going out and am hurting you in the process. I dont wanna break up. So I just straight up told him either settle down and grow up now for me and your daughter or walk away because I cant keep doing this. Now he's all apologizing. He admitted he got really drunk. Which he has never been drunk before! I am so bothered I feel like he did something maybe. I am like well who all came back to the hotel he said him and his friend Bryan and a few people from his old Jr high group of friends. I am like okk well did you do something and he said no. I was so drunk. Ughhh wtf. I said ok well where did you sleep he said I laid down next to Bryan and this girl allesha was in the same bed. I said ok so you are saying you were drunk and you slept next to a girl?? And he said yeah. Like wtffff am I suppose to think. :'( hes drunk and laying next to a girl something had to have happened.
  • :-( Omgosh...well, he went out bought a brand new outfit and lied about it. Then he went and got a hotel...and didn't answer you until the next morning?! Think about it girl...don't be in denial about what happened. You know exactly what happened...bu now it's up to you to think if that's what you really want. He obviously is not done cheating....because if he were then he would've come clean. Can you live with it or o you want something better for you and your child?
  • First time drunks aren't usually coherent enough to do anything... If something happened, he def wouldn't say there was a girl there. And he def wouldn't say he was in the same bed as her. Dig deeper. Watch his emails and texts closely.
  • @Fate with my ex...well more then one...when they cheated, they would tell half truths when I would dig for it, just to tell me something. They thought I would never suspect anything more because "he's telling me the horrible truth" of some girl sleeping in the same bed. Trust me, if he admitted the sleeping next to her, there is WAY more to that story then she will ever know.
  • I just dont wanna believe he did something. :( I mean he is still saying he didnt. If he did or didn't I am still pissed he passed out next to some girl like wtf! How am I not suppose to be upset about that. He is a dumbass. He acts like I shouldn't be mad. He would be livid if it were the other way around. I broke up with him and sent him a long message and all he said was ok. I dont think that he realizes how serious I am. I have always been there for him. Always. I have always stuck by his side no matter what he has done. I am sick and tired. I want him to hurt. I want him to miss me. Realize what he had. There is nothin more I can do other than break up with him and send him on his way. Either he wakes up or he doesn't. I just dont wanna go through this. We just told everyone about our baby and now we are breaking up. I hate him. He needs to change or I really cant keep going back to him. I am sad :(
  • @Rjr33 I'm so sad for you :(
  • He'll realize...trust me. My ex who was the worst person I've ever been with cheated on me left and right, didn't care if I broke up with him ever, didn't make much of an effort to come see me, didn't answer all of my texts, and sometimes wouldn't even answer his phone for me. But he gave me JUST enough of him to have me keep holding on...just when I was ready to say fuck you and never speak to him he would do something to make me want to come back. That man cheated on me with over 10 girls, and at least 100 times in 2 years...he's now married with a child, and he's cheated on his wife so much he caught herpes from one of the girls(then gave it to 4 other girls on top of it)...his wife has no idea! Before he got married he tried to get me back, and at that point I knew better because he would never change(suprise suprise...I was right), and he told me that he was in love with me, wanted to marry me, and was so sorry for what he did and he was stupid to let me go... and I can't even look at him without being completely grossed out. Guys who are like that don't care what they do to you...because they only think of themselves. That's why if you are ever with a selfish man, run...and run FAST!
  • Oh...and I didn't know he was cheating on me AT ALL until the last 5 months! He played that shit too well...
  • Good for you! At least you're strong enough to do it. Just keep thinking it will get better and it does trust me. Don't give in he will miss u trust me
  • He sounds sketchy as hell! something had to have happen for him to not care you broke up with him! Thats insane! Do you think he was the type who didn't want to break up with you so now he is happy you did it first? The hotel thing just doesn't sound right!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • What a schmuck. Hopefully he'll at least do right by your daughter and help take care of her. He tried for this baby with you and now he's decided to act like a child. Hell no. You did the right thing. He needs to go get some perspective.