We got Sophia's First Birthday pics done today!

edited April 2012 in Just for Fun
https://viewimages.jcpportraits.com/sharealbum/sharealbumlist?rndId=AAADCQJPWA==&uId=AwYEAgFFUQ==

She wasn't in a very good mood, and when I got her home, she started running a fever. Poor sugar. But, we got some really cute ones, I'm excited! Can't believe she's turning 1 in a week and a half! :)

Comments

• Great pics!
  • Aww those are cute! They let you give her cake? I would think cuz of the mess they wouldn't allow it. But I love the pics!
  • @rosiepie thanks! @smcox yes, but we had to bring something to set under her. We bought some cheap wrapping paper and used the blank side. It worked great!
  • So cute!
  • I love the one of her little booty! so cute she is adorable! Happy Birthday!
  • @ mrz_jackson @nameless thank you!

@mallory27 Thank you! I spent kind of a lot of money on the outfit, so I'm glad they turned out good!
  • Cute pics she's adorable
  • Sooo cute!

@Smcox I work in a jcpenney salon, and the portrait studio always takes these pics, they wash the back drops in our machine!
  • Gotcha, love it! I want to copy you! Lol mine doesn't turn one til November though :P @pregnantelf @lilsugarsmomma
  • @smcox go for it! I won't be offended. It's a cute idea that I also copied LOL. Glad to pass along cute ideas haha.
  • What cute pictures! Great ideas too.
  • So beautiful :X
  • Beautiful! I love the faces she was making in some of them :-D :X
  • Awe they came out great! She's so beautiful!
    Can you believe a year has already gone by!
    I'm going to be going to jcp too for my daughters 1st birthday pictures. She turns one in June!
  • Awe too cute! Where did you get her pants? Did they come with the tutu? Sorry so many questions it is just cute and I may steal the outfit.
  • @ynvtish @lolasbabynum1 Thank you ladies! :D

@aishamusa She wasn't in the best of moods, but they still turned out pretty cute. My faves are the ones where she was eating the cake, she was pretty happy LOL.

@summergirl22 Thank you! I can't believe it's been a year already, I swear it feels as if it's only been a couple of months. She's such a blessing. I had a $50 voucher plus $10 off, and with all that I ordered, I ended up only paying $15 out of my pocket for about 15 sheets of pictures...only way to beat that was if it were free!

@trixiesmom8 Thanks hun! I got it all off of Etsy. The tutu and head piece separate, and the bloomers and leggings from the same shop. If you want the shop info, let's know. They will customize everything, and they were so awesome to work with!! :D
  • Awesome! Yes I would love to know where you got the bloomers and leggings. My lo doesn't turn 1 till Nov but if I don't ask now I won't remember to lol
  • Wow that's a great deal! How did you get that? I'm always looking for deals! :)
  • So I must say her pics are so freakin adorable!!! Her lil tutu n leggings r cute. I would love the shops info u got it made at!
  • @trixiesmom8 @taytay I'm trying to find then info, so bear with me LOL.

@summergirl22 I got my kids pictures done for Christmas and when I did, I was offered a package with the $50 gift certificate, so I took it and saved it for this occasion. Plus, they sent me a $10 off coupon for her birthday, I have a membership so I get one free sheet and free sitting fee, so I made out good!

@bexiewexie Thanks mama!
  • @mommytobe20 I love them, too. She has a (unknown at the time of pics) double ear infection, so she wasn't very happy until she started eating the cake lol. I'm so excited to get the pics back, I'm going to edit them and create some nice photos! :)
  • Okay, I got everything off Etsy. I purchased the bow and tutu separate, and the bloomers and leggings together. Here's the shop info:

Tutu: Hannah's Tutu's - www.etsy.com/shop/HannahsTutus

Bow: Lovable Baby Boutique - www.etsy.com/shop/loveablebabyboutique

Leggings and Bloomers: Bella Claire Baby - www.etsy.com/shop/Bellaclairebaby

Hannah's Tutu's and Bella Claire Baby coordinate their items, so you can custom order a matching tutu, bloomers, and leggings if you would like. They're all very easy to work with, send quality items, and have a quick turn around time. I would definitely recommend them!

@trixiesmom8 @TayTay @smcox
  • Thank you so much!
  • Thanks hun
  • I luv the pics & shes too cute. Luv the colors of her tutu :)
  • So I went to go look for the bloomers and leggings and I couldn't find the shop:-(